Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Miami Event Discussion (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/miami-event-discussion-1785/)
-   -   Scion shirts and name tags! (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/miami-event-discussion-1785/scion-shirts-name-tags-79151/)

PAxAgirl 11-08-2006 12:52 PM

Re: Dress Code..

Originally Posted by Scisko
I think I am going to wear a shirt that says "I am not a Terrorist!"

No seriously if anybody wants to say hi I will be the guy that will be screened twice by airport security! I am dark and have dark Muhammed features!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

^^^ wow, ridiculous :P

PHXLOCO 11-08-2006 04:05 PM

No seriously if anybody wants to say hi I will be the guy that will be screened twice by airport security! I am dark and have dark Muhammed features!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

^^^ that makes 2 of us.... gotta make sure i shave this time before i leave!

Xb_Stud 11-08-2006 04:32 PM

I'll be sportin' this one... and if you have seen my car, you understand.
https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d...20Car/c8_1.jpg

Happybonbon 11-09-2006 01:28 AM

I only have one scion shirt, I got it for free a couple years ago at the scion booth at SF ___ pride. Worn it once, just a month ago, it's the only white shirt in my closet. Anyone have any good ideas on some cool shirts that are black? Or possibly black...with the option of black, maybe.

Scion_MILF 11-09-2006 05:03 AM

I have abunch of scion shirts. We go to so many events. I have XXL - XS, Can't have the XS though, those are mine. I even have some new ones we got at SEMA that have blingy chain and logo on them.

Shorerg, I like the shirts. What other ideas do you have.

Stylis and I came up with one this morning...darn should have written it down. I'll ask him and get him to post....SH** it was funny too :doh:

Davie06TC 11-09-2006 06:19 AM

Im the guy who is not an american citizen... yet. I do have a 10 year green card tho, so if you want to see some people get stopped at check points for a few, its always the british guy :)

XoBxPleasuresoX 11-09-2006 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by shorberg
I can make them cooler if you want, this I did in like 20 minutes . . .

Just a suggestion....another color other than white....and it should have Scion somewhere (unless u already put it on the back) ;)

11-09-2006 04:21 PM

When we fly into town, I will have my Stylis patch on my jacket, BUT as far as the event. I am going to be dressed out for the occasion. I might wear a scion necklace or something. Elizabeth, I forgot what we agreed on for the slogan. Dang it.

shorberg 11-09-2006 06:43 PM

I will work on a better design for the shirts this weekend, no one buy those yet, and if anyone has some ideas, let me know and I will do the best I can.

Scisko 11-10-2006 05:11 AM

Sweet!

Originally Posted by Scion_MILF
I have abunch of scion shirts. We go to so many events. I have XXL - XS, Can't have the XS though, those are mine. I even have some new ones we got at SEMA that have blingy chain and logo on them.

Shorerg, I like the shirts. What other ideas do you have.

Stylis and I came up with one this morning...darn should have written it down. I'll ask him and get him to post....SH** it was funny too :doh:

Sweet :bow: I do not have a Scion T-shirt. They don't sell those at Ross or T.J Max yet. Hook it up with a XXL and I will buy you a drink or two. Okay ! :roll: A Six pack, better not be imported though! :flame: I know how you blonds like Foreign crap that's expensive! Plus bring a hunting license for my :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: GUNSSS OHHHHHHWWWWW
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11-10-2006 03:57 PM

I think we have our new slogan!!!

Originally Posted by UV7
What happens in Miami stays in Miami provided you don't get something that doesn't wash off! :P

es65notch 11-10-2006 04:38 PM

I 2nd this

UV7 11-10-2006 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by PHXLOCO

^^^ that makes 2 of us.... gotta make sure i shave this time before i leave!

I don't think you guys have much to worry about. With all the nonsense about racism and racial profiling going about, anyone that bears the slightest resemblance to being of Middle Eastern descent will pass through without even the slightest bat of an eyelid. Heck, Bin Laden, himself, could walk through DHS headquarters and no one would look up. As for this long-haired white guy, they'll run me through the ringer! I'm surprised they haven't cavity-searched me yet. Oh, well. Now that I've said this, I am sure every DHS employee will be lining up to try and reach the back of my teeth from the darkside! ...no dinner, no dessert, no lube, not even a little sweet-talking! :doh:

11-10-2006 09:12 PM

Shoot at least you guy will know what you are. I am mexican here in California and once I arrive in FL, I'm turned into a Cuban! How the heck does that happen?! :D

es65notch 11-10-2006 09:19 PM

um speechless :doh:

Tomas 11-10-2006 09:38 PM

That happens, Stylis. :)

Here 'round home, I'm an old fart, in Miami, I'll be a youngster... :D

Tomas

AKScionxb 11-10-2006 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Tomas
That happens, Stylis. :)

Here 'round home, I'm an old fart, in Miami, I'll be a youngster... :D

Tomas

Then if your a youngster then that makes me what a toddler? :no: :no: :silly: :silly:

shorberg 11-10-2006 10:23 PM

alert! jacked thread!

AKScionxb 11-10-2006 10:25 PM

??>???

Tomas 11-10-2006 11:09 PM

Just passin' time 'til you get back to us, Scott. :P

I will work on a better design for the shirts this weekend, no one buy those yet...
Tomas