Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Off-topic Cafe (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/off-topic-cafe-1609/)
-   -   Don, Tina, and Elijah Show (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/off-topic-cafe-1609/don-tina-elijah-show-151457/)

Elijahtc 11-25-2008 04:16 PM

Don, Tina, and Elijah Show

Ok this thread is to keep me and Don outta other threads. we will be having guest from time to time. Any and all jokes are just that, only jokes. So nobody that comes in here needs to be offended.

Ok on with the show

Let's first meet the two co host. Don and Tina.

On this Show we will have open discussion on topics that one of the hosts comes up with. Audience members are expected to raise their hand to discuss anything.

We will have a Scion of the week every monday for everybody to discuss and have a chance to comment freely on. All comments are opinions and should be viewed as opinions and not hating. If u know of any model Scion that deserves the recognition then please have them contact me so we can get it set up.

We will doing REVEALS of cars every chance we get. So if u wanna do a big reveal of ur car, please AIM me or e-mail me at Elijahtc@gmail.com.

Ok here are the long awaited Cliff Notes for this thread. That way u can read over the cliff notes and decide what u wanna read or not. I would suggest reading it all when U get a chance. U don't wanna miss anything trust me.

11-25-08
Pg 1: Talk Show introduction and introduction of Hosts. And explanation of rules for this thread.
Pg 2: Discuss "shipping and the excitement of waiting on a package"
Pg 3: Tina gets onto a lot of the audience and explains the rules of the MIC.
pg 4: Discuss "Breakfast diners and what your opinions on them."
pg 5: Tina gets onto the audience again. ha ha
pg 6: Discuss "___ men being a waste to women?"
Discuss "Don's very first impressions of the Blackberry Storm phone"
Discuss "how hard it is to type on an iPhone or any touch style phone compared to a blackberry or sidekick.
pg 7: Tina shows the ash that has collected on her wheels from the fires in SD.
Discuss "Why 05-07 OEM headlights are so hard to find for sale now for the tC?"
pg 11: Discuss "Burger King being superior to McDonald's?"
Discuss "What's with the trend of people hating on SL and posting posts like FAIL or SEARCH?"
pg12: continue Discussion from page 11
pg13: Discuss "should Don put a red pin stripe on his wheels?"
Discuss "explanation of how to vote on this thread"
Mention of: Don's blog website.
pg14: lil_will graces us with his presence.
Discuss "Elijah wants to make a roadtrip to cali and is beginning planning of it"
pg15: New subscribers come in and join the show.
Yellowhoodie gives me the idea of the cliff notes u are reading now.
Discuss "Idea of Scion of the week and the pros and cons of it"
pg16: Continue Discussion of topic on page 15
Discuss " Elijah's plans of a roadtrip to Cali"

So far that is what we have. We will have a lot more once people submit rides for Scion of the Week. I will post Scion of the week on Monday. So send in ur submission now.

Until then we will just have random discussions. If u have a topic or trend u would like to discuss, get in touch with me and i'll bring it up. So stay tuned.

tCtCtC 11-25-2008 04:17 PM

FIRST!

Elijahtc 11-25-2008 04:18 PM

oh u wanna be our first guest?

DonNguyen 11-25-2008 04:20 PM

good...and to respond to your earlier post...

momma teaches best...i just couldnt believe you stuck with her so long cuz from what i've heard, she loves to use the strap ons...and not small ones either...i'm talking the size of my arm

Elijahtc 11-25-2008 04:21 PM

well what's great bout ur mom is she is like a amusement ride. u just slap her belly and then grab u a boogey board and go riding.

but anyways, what's our topic for today? (yes it can be a real topic, like the blackberry storm)

DonNguyen 11-25-2008 04:24 PM

since mine will be coming soon (less than an hour away) we can do that, but til then lets talk about shipping and waiting for stuff to arrive

Elijahtc 11-25-2008 04:25 PM

ok are me and Don the only ones that refresh the tracking site every 30 minutes? ha ha like it is magically gonna make some HUGE jump in that time. ha ha

DonNguyen 11-25-2008 04:27 PM

try every 5 minutes...lol...i'm that impatient like how your are when you're waiting for me to drop off the cosby kids

Elijahtc 11-25-2008 04:29 PM

well dude i've never seen someone take that long in the restroom before. and i always wondered why Roja would go in with u.

But yeah I remember the day I got my Canon 5d body, lowepro bag, and my tripod all in one day. i was literally constantly tracking that package. LOVE B&H for not being too far away. ha ha i always get their stuff really fast.

kiss_kiss_kill 11-25-2008 04:29 PM

SECOND!

Wait, what did I just vote myself in for?

LOL, you guys are dorks.

tCtCtC 11-25-2008 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by kiss_kiss_kill
SECOND!

Wait, what did I just vote myself in for?

LOL, you guys are dorks.

read the "guys and their tc" thread

Elijahtc 11-25-2008 04:31 PM

oh wow it's the hottest girl on SL. glad to have u on the show. Tina, u know we are gonna need a girl on the show too, right? we could use ur girlie point of view. can u handle it?

kiss_kiss_kill 11-25-2008 04:32 PM

ABSOEFFINGLUTELY! I'd be honored. :)

tCtCtC 11-25-2008 04:34 PM

:gun:

flintMicaTC 11-25-2008 04:34 PM

stupid bsp I'm 3rd in!

tCtCtC 11-25-2008 04:35 PM

BSP FTW

FM GTFO!!!

Elijahtc 11-25-2008 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by kiss_kiss_kill
ABSOEFFINGLUTELY! I'd be honored. :)

ok let me change the Topic name then. brb.

Flint, don't be hatin cause we don't want an FM point of view on the show. ha ha Just sit back and try to comprehend what we are talking bout. i know it is hard for u slow FM guys.

kiss_kiss_kill 11-25-2008 04:38 PM

Woah woah woah, Pepto Pan Pink Pearl Mica ftw, tyvm.

Btw, when did I change my name to "Tin"? Are you guys hungry? Did you eat the "a"? C'mon, you can tell me. I won't get mad.

tCtCtC 11-25-2008 04:39 PM

haha tina is now tin

Elijahtc 11-25-2008 04:40 PM

sorry let me fix that. i was so busy drooling over Tina that my head got mixed up and i forgot to type the A.

Why did Marvin Gaye all of a sudden come on my iTunes once Tina comes in the thread.....weird...