Notices
PPC: Interior / Electronics seats, stereos, shift knobs...

Any: Wideband Air / Fuel Ratio Gauge. Full digital display, Nice! - $178 (Texas)

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 09:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Wideband Air / Fuel Ratio Gauge. Full digital display, Nice! - $178 (Texas)

On my 2006 Scion I had this very nice and accurate air fuel ratio gauge, I removed it when I sold the car, and now I have no need to put this on my 2013 Scion. It was only used for 4 months. It is in NEW condition.
This product is great for tuning, or just to have another fun gauge to look at.
It includes the gauge, mounting hardware, instructions, and the wideband O2 sensor you need to make it read your exhaust fumes.
The display is very bright and vivid, sorry for the bad photo. When the car is off, the display is solid black so it blends in. You can mount it anywhere and is easy to hook up. Some installation assistance may be required for novice installers.
This is NOT one of those cheap units that just wire into an existing O2 sensor, those are crap and do not provide an accurate reading at all.

Here is a link from the website that charges $260 MSRP.
http://prosportgauges.com/wideband-a...t-Amber-2.aspx (The Link is Safe)

Email, Call, or Text: (254) 718-Zero Two Eight Three. [I spelled out the number to avoid spam programs.]
Or talk to me on here.
Attached Thumbnails Wideband Air / Fuel Ratio Gauge. Full digital display, Nice! - 8 (Texas)-mountedgauge.jpg   Wideband Air / Fuel Ratio Gauge. Full digital display, Nice! - 8 (Texas)-evowebsitepicwidebandafcopy.jpg