Notices
PPC: Suspension / Brakes springs, coilovers, strut bars

Any: Suspension Install for cheap

Old 03-21-2013, 05:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Suspension Install for cheap

i can install lowering springs or coilovers. ive worked on many scions on this forum. i have plenty of people who can vouch for me. you can even watch me work while i tell you exactly what im doing and why im doing it so you can learn for yourself for future reference. you can check my build thread to see what ive done to my car. you can make your car look just like mine if you want. haha. if you get a quote from a shop on how much they charge, let me know exactly how much, and ill do it for a fraction of the cost. i can also install any form of camber stuff like camber arms, camber plates, camber bolts. i can remove and replace broken studs. i can give "stance advice" to the new people. all for a great deal. and you also gain a new great friend such as myself. hehe. im rarely on this forum these days so best way to contact me would be email or text. jeremydocdocil@gmail.com 310 625 4636. im pretty busy since i go to school and work full time, but if we communicate well enough, i can make time to work on your car. mostlikely going to be during a weekend or something.

hit me uppppp.