Old 08-22-2011, 12:07 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default 05 Scion tC - carpc w/ 8"screen centerconsole fab

05 Scion tC Azure Pearl
Mileage ~93K
$10k obo

bought the car new. No accidents; a few door dings though .
I'm selling it because the Air Force is moving me. The tC is in Vegas. I'm in San Antonio, TX right now and moving to Dayton, OH. It has only lived in the desert and did a few southern California trips.

Maintenance:
had scion do the first 3 oil changes after that I did it myself every 3-5k and only used synthetic oil (mainly mobile 1 used castrol synthetic a few times).
changed transmission fluid 25-30k (used redline. i used royal purp once and felt like it didn't last as long as redline so switched it early)

Stuff:
-Alphaworks Header
-Creative Compact short shifter
-Dr Isotope radiator cooling plate (textured)
-Prototype cf hood (no water nozzle holes) (clear coat is fogging; has cracks towards the front above where the hood hooks/locks) will include the stock hood. i put washers to raise the back. it sits flush without washers
-6k HIDs
-Optima yellow top
-CarPC w/ 8" screen molded. i was adjusting the touchscreen panel a few months ago and cracked the topleft corner. the lcd screen works and isn't damaged; its the tspanel that needs to be replaced. i never finished the enclosure behind the screen so the actual pc is in a case behind the driver seat.
-mb quart front speakers / unknown brand in the back
-1k profile baja amp
-MTX T9512 in custom transmission line enclosure. enclosure takes up a lot of space in the hatch. i removed the hatch moldings and foam pieces which i still have. last db test rating was about 142db with a smaller amp so idk what it would be with this sundown.

on the car but i doubt i'm going to sell with the car
-sundown 3000d
-18" work vs-ss / nitto neogen (i'll put the stock wheels back on. i forgot what tires are on the stocks i think 2 are RE070 and 2 are AVS)

selling seperately:
BNIB - act modified street disc & act heavy duty pressure plate $420 paid $450 a few years ago. i just recently opened the shipping box to take pictures

the bad:
- the sunroof needs to be adjusted alittle. it looks like it isn't closed all the way but no water gets through. also to close the sunroof you can't hold the sunroof close button down or else it open back up (something about that safety trigger) you need to tap the button til it closes. im pretty sure its from the woofer.
- a few door dings. i dont have pics
- i swapped my scion symbols with black toyota symbols but someone stole them and i just never replaced them. i have the back one in the garage somewhere if you really want it

dont pm me. i dont check this forums as much anymore.
email me if you have any questions gmail antolins671
Thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails 05 Scion tC - carpc w/ 8"screen centerconsole fab-imag0311.jpg   05 Scion tC - carpc w/ 8"screen centerconsole fab-imag0312.jpg   05 Scion tC - carpc w/ 8"screen centerconsole fab-imag0313.jpg   05 Scion tC - carpc w/ 8"screen centerconsole fab-imag0314.jpg   05 Scion tC - carpc w/ 8"screen centerconsole fab-imag0316.jpg