Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   PPC: Vehicles (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/ppc-vehicles-1776/)
-   -   xB: 2006 Scion xB Manual 88k with Upgrades (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/ppc-vehicles-1776/2006-scion-xb-manual-88k-upgrades-232151/)

Tool7f 01-26-2016 10:05 PM

2006 Scion xB Manual 88k with Upgrades

7 Attachment(s)
2006 Scion xB Manual 88k with Upgrades

Hey guys! It's been quite a while since I posted anything up here. It's time to sell my 06 xB! I've got quite a few pictures and all the car details over at CL, but will include some details here. For the pics, please follow the link to CL.

Feel free to email questions to me at tool7f@gmail.com

-Vehicle located in Escondido, CA
-2006 Scion xB
-Manual
-88000 Miles on Odometer
-Color: Blue Onyx Pearl
-Non-smoking Vehicle (have lighter if you want it)
-Clean Title in Hand
-Vehicle was just smogged
-Registration paid through December 2016
-Cash or Cashier's Check ONLY

Extras:
-Sony DVD / CD / Bluetooth head unit with screen mirroring (if your phone is supported)
-Dash Switch so you can watch DVDs while the ebrake is off
-Microphone for Bluetooth calls
-Electric Blue footwell lighting with dash switch
-Blue Shift Boot Cover
-Smoked out rear taillights (I have the original tails too if you don't like the smoked ones)
-De-badged rear of the car for a clean look (I have the original badging if you want it)
-Blue Race Pedal Covers

This ad is for my 2006 Scion xB with just under 88,000 miles, color Blue Onyx Pearl. Vehicle is manual, front wheel drive, 1.5L engine. I'm the original owner with clean title in hand. I'm upgrading to a new vehicle so it's time to sell this one. The car is in excellent shape, but is 10 years old so the paint has some scratches, rock chips, etc. I just had the car fully detailed, so it looks amazing.

There are zero mechanical problems with this car, and I've serviced it regularly every 5k miles. Recent work done includes new shocks / struts, new tires, and a relatively new windshield due to a crack from a rock on the freeway. The car has never been in an accident, and the body is in great shape for a 10 year old car. There is a small dent on the roof of the car as well as one of the wheel wells.

All upholstery is in excellent condition with no rips in any of the fabric. All seat cushions are in excellent condition. Car has always been non-smoking, so no weird smells. All carpets are in great shape and are factory original. Headliner looks brand new. Steering wheel has been covered since it was brand new, so the wheel still looks new. There are some small scratches in the plastic on the passenger side, but nothing major.

I'm not interested in trades / swaps. If you come for a test drive, please know how to drive a manual transmission, and no I don't give lessons :) Sale is CASH or CASHIER'S CHECK only, no personal checks or money orders.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!