Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   PPC: Vehicles (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/ppc-vehicles-1776/)
-   -   tC: Supercharged 06 tc auto 77k lots of aftermarket parts!! (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/ppc-vehicles-1776/supercharged-06-tc-auto-77k-lots-aftermarket-parts-229960/)

TheTripleC 01-02-2015 06:11 PM

Supercharged 06 tc auto 77k lots of aftermarket parts!!

5 Attachment(s)
PRICE IS FIRM AND WILL NOT GO ANY LOWER!! NO LOW BALL OFFERS MEANS NO LOW BALL OFFERS!!! PLEASE DON'T WASTE EITHER OF OUR TIME!!!

PLEASE READ OVER THIS ENTIRE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY AS THERE ARE A LOTS OF GOOD AND BAD DETAILS ABOUT THIS CAR..

THIS CAR WOULD BE A GREAT PROJECT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A TRACKABLE RACER AND OR SLEEPER IN THE STREET. THAT OR STRIP AND SELL THE AFTERMARKET STUFF AND KEEP IT FOR A DAILY DRIVER OR A SPARE PARTS CAR!!

I bought this Scion tC new in 06' and started modding about a year later. I did a few cosmetic things here and there, full Toyota lip kit, LED tail lights, fog lights, 18" Konig rims but I was more interested in performance. Here's the main list:

TRD Supercharger, Greddy E-Manage Ultimate with Dezod harness, NST lightweight crank pulley and 9.5psi SC pulley, Tein Super Street coilovers with EDFC unit, Hotchkis rear sway bar in the rear (got the front as well but never installed it, still new), Hotchkis rear camber links, Monster Motorworks Header, S pipe, Magnaflow High Flow Cat, 18" Resonator + Cat back Exhaust, Sun Hyper Voltage + Ground System and a bunch of other stuff I just can't remember the names of. 3 pillar mounted gauges and a stiffening brace for the rear coilovers. Got a bunch of other bits and pieces like newish Anzo style LED angle eye headlights and a complete dash LED replacement kit. Turns the factory color from yellow to blue..

When I got the car tuned it was something like 220hp and has been a really fun and economical ride for a while. The engine runs and has no issues aside from the ones described here. The original transmission was recently replaced (still have it) by Toyota with a certified used one with 70k on it that was driven by a middle aged lady. In other words, it shifts and pulls really nice when you put your foot on the gas. I've put like 500+ miles on it since I had the work done and it WORKS PERFECTLY!! ____ set me back $2500 so it had better work great!

One of the front tein shocks busted when I hit a MASSIVE pothole in the city. It can be rebuilt but all of them could use a rebuild at this point. That or you can buy a brand new set on ebay for $750. The front bottom lip is cracked all over and needs to be replaced, the VRD fogs need to be rebuilt/replaced. I replaced both front brake calipers with new OEM ones and they work great. While the engine and supercharger both run fine, the tune is off so there's a low idle issue where if you don't give it a little gas when your stopped it just stalls out. This can be alleviated with a software upgrade to the Emanage Ultimate and a tuner who knows what they're doing. Overall the car has a lot of scratches/wear on the inside/outside but doesn't have any major dents and has NEVER BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT. The supercharger probably has like 30k on it and was not abused at all. I haven't been 22 in a very long time so I knew to never push the car when it wasn't properly warmed up..

There are a few other smaller tid bits here and there, good and bad but we can discuss that more in person if you're interested. The reason I'm selling the car is that I have too many memories of my ex with it and I'd just like to pass it on to someone who will enjoy working on it and driving it again..

The car has a clear title and has never had any major issues at all up until the trans needed replacing. Clean her up a bit and you'll have a great peppy little car. That or strip all the good parts out and return it to stock and sell it off. I have most of the stock parts still along with some halo headlights and other bits and pieces, most OEM replacement parts etc that would be included with it..

Please contact me at thetriplec at hotmail dot com

mischman 01-04-2015 06:46 PM

Where are you located and what ECU is running now? A piggyback or a stock with TRD reflash?

EDIT: reread post about Emanage. Why did you choose that over a TRD reflash and who tuned it?