Notices
Regional - Desert & Salt AZ, NM, UT

On 12.31.06 Aural Fixation presents NYE:Fascination 2007!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 09:42 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default On 12.31.06 Aural Fixation presents NYE:Fascination 2007!

Aural Fixation, boundbybreaks (b3), and Phase 54 have come together to bring you the best New Years' Eve party in town!

FASCINATION 2007!

PRE-SALE TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE NOW! Limited $15 pre-sale tickets are GONE, however, PRESALE TICKETS are still available for $20, and VIP packages are also still available. Please either hit me up on myspace.com/illlegal, or email me at DamagedStylus@yahoo.com. Be sure to include your full name and contact number, and I will call you to make arrangements. Tickets will be available at the door, starting at $20 before 10pm, and increasing after that point. This event WILL fill to capacity quickly, so your best bet is to get your presales and avoid all lines and higher entry costs the night of!

The upstairs outdoor bar (where we normally hold our Sunday night) will feature Hip Hop and Top 40 by DJ Psychopat, but I know you are more interested in what will be happening in Studio A—the Aural Fixation Stage!

The line-up, featuring not one, but TWO world-class international headliners, is as follows:

Pete Smalls: Multi-genre set incorporating live, synchronized video mixing by FryGoblin for the NYE countdown! This will be their debut collaboration and a full-on audio-visual assault on your senses!
We are ecstatic to have Pete gracing us with his presence, here's some background info-
Pete has been a Writer/Producer of Electronic Dance Music for over 20 years and a DJ for over 15. One of the two founding members of The BassBinTwins (Peter Tall still produces and tours as The BassBinTwins) Pete Smalls has since focused his energy on producing for the new media, video game, and film/ television industries as well as kicking out a few "No Name" white label dance remixes directly for large labels and several popular artists. Pete has not lost his love of the beats and so far in 2006 could be found playing a variety of venues in Dublin, Ireland; Paris, France; Stuttgart, Germany; and home in Phoenix, Arizona. Prepare yourself for a first-class trip through all of your favorite genres as Pete has more than a few surprises in store for you this evening...

Wutam: Quickly becoming a regular fixture at Aural Fixation, expect a special electro house set from one of the founders of "Cyberian Knights", Florida's hardest electro crew! A master of production, Wutam and his partner J-Break began in the late 90s when the two were resident DJs at the 2 largest late night clubs of the era, Cyberzone and Mimosa. With a mutual love of industrial-infused dance music and classic electro bass, the two joined forces to unleash a devastating force. With tracks being supported by artists such as Jackal & Hyde, Dynamix II, DJ Icey, Simply Jeff, Infiniti, Baitercell & Schumacher, Exzakt, Merlyn & Malicious Mike, Wutam & J-Break have made an impact on the international music scene. Expect total havoc as Wutam works his magic and ravages the dancefloor.

Supporting DJs for the Aural Fixation stage:

Pac-D: Downtempo/smoothed out drum and bass, just flat-out beautiful music!

CAKE and BOOTY: Only the funkiest breaks imaginable by your favorites ekb* and Tik:Tok!

ill-legal? and Super Special Top-Secret Guest Ninja: Glitchy, whacked out break'lectro madness accented with a minimum of 13 pieces of flare on the cut.

Sonus and Psylo: Funky house and Speed Garage! Long live the squishy bass!

Studio A is the largest studio in Phase 54 and we are pleased to announce we will have TURBOSOUND provided by AZ Pro Audio and LIVE VISUALS all night long by none other than FryGoblin Films.

Other perks for you at the Aural Fixation stage are a COMPLIMENTARY CHAMPAGNE TOAST and BALLOON DROP for the NYE countdown!

***Okay, so now that you see some of what we have in store for the evening, I know you want the details on how to get VIP!***

VIP access includes admission, no line or waiting via special VIP entrance, full access all night to the VIP areas in the studio, which include a private lounge area, private top shelf bar, Jacuzzi, and an opportunity to start the new year off like a baller (even if you're a broke ___ the rest of the year)!

Here's how it works: Simply make your reservations in advance, and you will have a pre-buy of $500 on your credit card. This will allow you and 3 friends VIP access for the whole evening. Your group can (and should) spend up to $500 on beer/liquor without incurring any additional charges. However, If you spend over $500, you will be charged for whatever the overage is as well.
That might sound like a lot of money, but think about 4 people, on NYE, and how much top shelf liquor they can and probably will consume! Get together with a few of your friends and enjoy the luxury of VIP access.

Don't want to be on the road for New Year's Eve? Not a problem, we've got that covered. You can ride in style and luxury as we are also offering an exclusive discounted package through Exotic Limousine to provide transportation to and from the venue in several of their unique rides, including their dual-axle super stretch H2 Hummer! (I was out in this the other night, and let me tell you, it was QUITE impressive...)

IMPORTANT: Contact me for reservations or with any additional questions you may have. This night WILL FILL UP so be sure to plan ahead and take advantage of our discounted rates while you can! Stay tuned for more info and check out the links below!

b3

Pete Smalls Official Website (info & free streaming mixes!)
Wutam's MySpace Page
The Aural Fixation MySpace Page (add us if you haven't already...)
Phase54 MySpace page
AZ Pro Audio MySpace Page

Where is Phase 54?
Please Take I-1O to Elliot Rd, East on Elliot Road to your first light which is Harl Ave. Left on Harl Ave. going North to Drake. Phase 54 is on the northeast corner of Drake & Harl.