Notices
Regional - Desert & Salt AZ, NM, UT

Check this guy out!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 05:02 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Check this guy out!!!

So, I was on this thread earlier today on the tC Owner's Lounge and this guy just goes off on me....

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...94914&start=80

.....here is his post and what I PMed him, after the thread got locked. He decided to reply to my PM with some funny stuff....don't you love how this guy just instantly personally attacks me when he doesn't know me??? Just too funny and thought I would share with everyone!!! He goes by torquetC if anyone is curious! LOL

hey as$f*ck.. now its my turn. Yeah i dont know you, dont need to know you. Your some young bullsh1t punk. I own 2 houses myself, so what? im 27, have my own insurance agency, and have been faster than you WILL EVER go in your life, but I do all my motorsports on the track. the track, just so you know - is a CONTROLLED enviroment, where they have staff that maintain it correctly. no traffic, road debris is kept at a minimum, and there are emergency staff around the whole even times. I participate in AMA superbike amateur racing, and I have topped my rc51 out past 174mph with a speedo healer (that corrects speedo errors, since the equpiment doesnt read 100% once you start busting triple digits)

how are you going to sit there and tell me that "only twice in my life ive went fast" and expect me to believe that?

When I talked about you being "nailed to the cross" dipsh1t, it meant LEGAL wise, I hope you get some nice large fines, license taken away, and ruin your car. Not PHYSICALLY NAILING YOU TO A CROSS LIKE CHRIST. are you an idiot?

Its also good to know that you notate a FREEWAY as "not public roads" in your dumb little surly speech.

PLUS just to throw this out there, your STI wouldnt hold a candle to what I have sleeping in my garage buddy.

Oh yeah.. I might also add that my $50k worth of motor sports? All paid for CASH..

ANY day you want to come to PA, MD, DC or NJ... ILL PAY FOR YOUR TRACK TIME if you can best me with whatever you have. I am not taking this to "public" roads, but be rest assured, I have something that clocks in under 10.2 in the 1/4 and I am doing trying my hardest to get it to break sub 10's.

Hopefully some douche like yourself runs into a van full of your family members, then maybe youll see what I am talking about.
When you said "learn about who your speaking about first" how do you not know that one of my family members was killed by getting hit by a moron like yourself?

The mods locked it cuz it was going to start getting nasty... Its great that the law doesnt apply to you, but it does to every one else.

You so kool koolaid.. so kool.

KooLAiD wrote:
Since the thread got locked, I still want to address your
post....don't think you get off attacking me like that without a reply!!!

torqueTc wrote:
KooLAiD wrote:
tCizzler wrote:
My guess is that sogone isn't doing 180 MPH on a track, why does no one care about that? 130 in a tC is the end of the world, but 180 in a 911 is ok ???

You obviously don't know Bardia very well..... .....he has never driven that fast in his life!!!! Maybe Joe or someone else was driving, but you know you ain't got the juevose for that BJ!!!
Dude drives like my grandmother....just puts the M3 front end to look cool!!! And that Dezod vinyl adds a good 10 mph max!!! lol

I love you BJ!!!!

I got the tC up to 132 going to Roswell, NM for Invasion this year. Only did it on a stretch of highway that you could see straight away for a couple of miles on and see any cops, no one on the freeway and surrounded by other tCs...yes it was downhill and no there was not any wind. Not the smartest thing I have ever done, but from time to time on 10 hour road trips, you have to get the lead foot out!!!

^^^ you are just as much of an idiot as the OP. if you wanted to double legal posted speed limits WITH other cars all around you as you stated, but say there is no one else there.... im wondering what kind of brain you have?

I HOPE you get nailed to the f'in cross one day. I do my fair share of spirited driving, but you come off as a ignoranus . You cant find one post about me bragging about blasting past 100mph on PUBLIC (means other peoples travel as well) ROADS. My car would rip your wheels off unless your turbod and pumping somewhere around 290 fwhp.

I guess thats part of being mature that you dont have. ADULTS may have the biggest and baddest toys, but practice the restraint of use and common sense. CHILDREN go beat the hell out of whatever they could afford - which usually isnt much.

My streetbike has almost more HP than your tC has, and WAY more power to weight ratio - and I dont go stunt or pass triple digits on public open roads because its stupid. GO TO THE TRACK.

All the other people that are posting "i hope you die and stuff like that" thats not the right attitude... I hope you LIVE.. maybe with some serious bodily injury - that will remind you every day of what an assh0le you are. or maybe someone JUST LIKE YOU will hurt a friend or family member.. so every time you look at your mom in a wheelchair and get angry or upset - youll think " oh wait.. i still want to go 130mph to play with evo's and sti's *but couldnt afford one* "

Driving is not a right. Its a PRIVELAGE, reguardless of how you look at it.

WOW.... Chill out dude!!! Kind of harsh words when you don’t even know me or anyone that was on the trip!!! And just FYI….the speed limit on that road is 75, double that would be 150…which we all know our cars can’t do!!! Just FYI if you are going to try and rip me a new one….

The funniest part about your post is that you contradict yourself. At least if I say I hope someone is f'in nailed to a cross one day, I mean I hope they die(because if you are nailed to a cross, you most likely are dead), but then you say you hope we live??? Maybe in the future before you go fully-halfcocked about something you should get all the details, or at least read the entire post or heck, even know the person you are trying to call ignorant??? Or at least chose your words a little better, actually say something you mean. Just a thought…..

I said there were no other cars or cops around, so that means we didn't pass anyone....yes there were other Scions there, but these are close friends of mine I trust with my life...if it was a bunch of jump-the-gun, fly-off-the handle idiots like you...probably wouldn't have even trusted driving behind them or even gone on the trip in the first place!!! I also said it was a couple mile stretch of open freeway, not public city streets, with no exits or on ramps, almost perfectly flat, just a little downhill so no worry of someone pulling in front of us.

You know, I sit here and read your post and I realize that all you are doing is trying to blow your own horn while making me look bad, which didn't work BTW...

Quote:
My car would rip your wheels off…..
My streetbike has almost more HP then your tC has…..

Good, glad you spend your money on things that you don't enjoy to the fullest...keep living life that way and see who is the happiest with their life when they die. I may die first, but I will have loved my life way more then you could ever have imagined!!! You know a really good friend of mine died when he was 24 and I would trade his life for mine any day of the week and twice on Sunday, even knowing I would die at 24...you want to know why??? He lived ever day like it was his last and I wouldn't trade that for anything!!!

You know, it is just a waste of my time even addressing any more of your stupidity on this post!!! I will leave it at this, I had a STI before my tC and was going to get another, figured I would save some money to buy a second house though, but yeah….I’m the idiot!!! In the future, maybe you should know the individual a little bit before you try to flame him, especially if you are referring to people just like me….considering I have driven that fast twice in my entire life…..last year on the trip to Roswell with the same friends and then once again this year. I don’t do more then 10 mph over the limit in the city and if you want proof…I can show you my clean driving record for the last 13 years!!!

All I have to say…….

Old 10-03-2007, 05:16 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow. sounds like a cool guy - I wonder if he'll pay for my track times...

glad you didn't let that guy ____ you off kyle.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

what a badass Cocky people like that make the forums suck ****
Old 10-03-2007, 05:23 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

It get's better. I got a reply back to my PM basically stating all the toys he had, made me laugh so hard...gave all of us entertainment in the office. Funny cause he said he sent my message to his friend the mod after I told him I forwarded on his oh so nice comments about me to Troy.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Arschloch
Old 10-03-2007, 05:36 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Könnte nicht es selbst besser gesagt haben!

Translate: Couldn't have said it better myself!
Old 10-03-2007, 05:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member

What an A$$Hat....DoucheBag this guy is!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 06:02 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have been PMing him all morning as a source of entertainment, but it just keeps getting better and better. Now all he does in his reply is restate what I said and then call me some more names...I never once attacked him....I even told him he was my source of entertainment for the day and he replied I am glad I can be funny to you....I can do this all week cause you make me laugh....yeah real original guy.

Oh, then he says I am poor because I didn't buy my second STI/WRX. Yeah, sorry owning some houses is more important then owning a STI.

And I know, if I could afford all the toys this guy says he has and uses, I would certainly drive a tC as my daily driver also!

Old 10-03-2007, 07:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by torqueTc
I just got off my DUI here in PA... lets just say it cost around $6k, and LOTS and LOTS of hours missed from work and 40 hours of community service. as well as other classes and dealing with a P.O.

I got stopped at a DUI checkpoint 2 miles from my house on a holiday last year.. While it was ONLY a .10 bac, I still got railed, just like someone who would of blew a .20+ or higher.. (some jerks in my class had a .2 which is like 10-12 beers.. I drank 3 beers in 1.5 hours...

moral of the story? drink ALL you want.. just dont drive PERIOD.
Now did he feel that way before he got the DUI or just after. Why do people like to lecture others about their sins, but have their own.......

We all chose to do what we do, cause we can. nothing more, nothing less. Some things of course are stupid and some are just down right iditoic to endanger others. Im the first one to say I speed in my car and I know it, but Im going to lecture someone about how I have almost 3 times the HP as a tC and you should slow down. Who cares. Its your choice and ranting about it wont change someones mind. They have to do it themselves
Old 10-03-2007, 07:10 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

He is an insurance agent also....best part in my first post I stated that doing that wasn't the smartest thing I have ever done, but yet he keeps saying it is illegal and dumb. I think I covered that part!

I am on my 7th or 8th reply with this guy and it is just a constant source of entertainment for me, but he doesn't graspe that I am just stringing him along to see his responses!!! Everyone in the office is getting a kick out of his replies and how personally he keeps making this! Priceless if you ask me! He is at the point now where he has told me he will pay whatever it takes for me to ship anything I want to West York so that we can race!!! Wonder if he knows it normally costs about 1K to ship a car across the country???
Old 10-03-2007, 07:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Just let it go schatzy
what makesd u think yr not giving him satisfaction by continuing to reply to him?
just ignore him u know what u'vedone and how u feel about it
Old 10-03-2007, 07:21 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am so done now....was bored at work and figured it was a good way to make the morning go by! You know me, I don't sweat the small stuff like guys like this...just cracks me up on so many levels.

Well off to my meeting filled afternoon! Oh so much fun!
Old 10-03-2007, 07:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Dude, this made me laugh. I was reading it on my phone in class and it took forever on the small screen but that guy was funny. And about bardia driving like an old lady and never going 130 in his tC.... ahaha well him and i have a funny story! lol
Old 10-03-2007, 07:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

He must be an Eagles fan with all that hatred!!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 07:58 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

BASTAGE!!!! LMAO

Your one comment Eric made me laugh harder then anything this guy has said all day!!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 11:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Glad I could help!!
Old 10-03-2007, 11:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by mywifesbox
He must be an Eagles fan with all that hatred!!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!
Thats some funny as poop
Old 10-03-2007, 11:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

kooLAid=
Old 10-03-2007, 11:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Dude is a LAME!!!
Old 10-04-2007, 12:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mooneyzs
What an A$$Hat....DoucheBag this guy is!!!
yes! finnaly someone other than myself called someone a @$$hat on SL!!!!!

yeah, that guy isnt stupid at all! hes the smartest person, and might i add the richest person of all!!

/sarcasm

Quick Reply: Check this guy out!!!