Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Desert & Salt (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-desert-salt-1619/)
-   -   The D&S Togetherness Tour (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-desert-salt-1619/d-s-togetherness-tour-80134/)

bbcrud 11-06-2006 10:53 PM

The D&S Togetherness Tour

The venue is up in the air but let's all get together on the 18th for a group hug and a good time. It's time we got back to what makes this region one of the best on Scion Life: Togetherness!!!

edheng 11-06-2006 11:13 PM

cool i should be in phoenix that weekend...lol

"Get Back to what we do best. Hang out and enjoy the company. The person that shows up with the dirties car wins dinner on Mark & Bryan. "

I think i might win this,have a months worth of dead bug on my car from driving back and forth from phoenix and tucson.

n7 11-06-2006 11:13 PM

Just signed up Mark!

dagarhart 11-06-2006 11:17 PM

Signed up.

Garage1217 11-06-2006 11:38 PM

Sounds like a plan...

mywifesbox 11-06-2006 11:41 PM

I'm signing up but lets put this out there........ I hope EVERYONE mingles and speaks to EVERYONE. That's what this is for, to get to know eachother all over again, mods or not! LET'S DO THIS THE RIGHT WAY! A BIG CRUISE FROM CB TO IN-N-OUT! how bout that?

Eric

MTcX 11-07-2006 12:05 AM

I'm sorry I'm going to miss this one too but that happens to tbe the day I leave. Im sure my deputies will do a fine job representing and hopefully will put in a few good words to all the newcomers.

soGone 11-07-2006 12:09 AM

DUDE....WERE SHERIFFS go back to ur newly promoted desk job

HAHAHA

Yeah this will be fun!

bryoninscion 11-07-2006 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by edheng
"The person that shows up with the dirties car wins dinner on Mark & Bryan. "

I think i might win this,have a months worth of dead bug on my car from driving back and forth from phoenix and tucson.

Unfortunately, due to recent activities, Mark and Bryan are probably out on any prizes. :doh:

mywifesbox 11-07-2006 12:19 AM

^^^^ yeah I thought this was a no prize kinda thing. We don't need no stinkin' prizes to show up and hang!

Crispyxb 11-07-2006 12:30 AM

Going to sign up now. Sounds like fun.

RBasil 11-07-2006 12:48 AM

I'm willing to put the past behind me and move on if others are willing to do the same.

P.S. We don't need any trophies. Let's just have fun.

mywifesbox 11-07-2006 12:51 AM

I have a little bit of an idea.

Let's do a TOYS FOR TOTS / SCIONLIFE D/S CRUISE. I'm sure Basil could get the Marines and everyone bring a toy. Great cause and everyone will come. In-N-Out will get pub. and so will SCION and OUR GROUP.
Anyone?

RBasil 11-07-2006 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by mywifesbox

Let's do a TOYS FOR TOTS / SCIONLIFE D/S CRUISE. I'm sure Basil could get the Marines and everyone bring a toy. Great cause and everyone will come. In-N-Out will get pub. and so will SCION and OUR GROUP.
Anyone?

I can see what I can do, but it's kind of a short notice. I'll leave it up to the group to decide.

bbcrud 11-07-2006 01:26 AM

^^^^ yeah I thought this was a no prize kinda thing. We don't need no stinkin' prizes to show up and hang!

Except for the dirtiest car thing. Someone's scoring their Doubls-Double for free!

We're still in a food drive for those that want to help with that. The meet on the 18th is the last collection date for it.

But, if people want to bring a toy for the T4T drive, that works as well. The point is to get involved in something good.

moonray 11-07-2006 01:37 AM

Anyone?

We did a toys for tots run with geckolyn last year. I think he plans to have this as scion
related event this year. We had a great time as we ended up in Wickenburg at a big car
show. Somewhere between 200 to 300 car, trucks, and customs. We plan to do it again
with him and his family.

iocca 11-07-2006 01:42 AM

are we still talkin about doin a pavillions run? if so i think we should go to the in and out on frank lloyd wright and scottsdale road, just a thought, but they have alot of space there and traffic is a little easier because there is actually stop signs unlike az mills. that parking lot is rediculous.

mywifesbox 11-07-2006 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by moonray

Anyone?

We did a toys for tots run with geckolyn last year. I think he plans to have this as scion
related event this year. We had a great time as we ended up in Wickenburg at a big car
show. Somewhere between 200 to 300 car, trucks, and customs. We plan to do it again
with him and his family.

Yeah your right, could get a bit confusing with things this time of year. I was thinking out loud.

Sharpies_tC 11-07-2006 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by RBasil
I'm willing to put the past behind me and move on if others are willing to do the same.

I would love to meet you and see your car first hand. My boyfriend is a veteran of the 82nd Airborne and his little bro is stationed in D.C. and his roomie is retired USMC with 2 Tours of Duty completed in Iraq these past few years.

Thank you for supporting the troops and happy Veteran's Day!

dagarhart 11-07-2006 01:55 AM

It is great to see you back Robert!!!