Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Desert & Salt (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-desert-salt-1619/)
-   -   Fuse Tv 5/30 8pm EST (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-desert-salt-1619/fuse-tv-5-30-8pm-est-102375/)

bryoninscion 05-23-2007 02:23 PM

Fuse Tv 5/30 8pm EST

TiVo this! Starting Wednesday May 30th, Fuse TV‘s Drive Stories take on the Scion for 4 weeks. Fuse is a 24-hour music television network, targeting the 12-34 year olds with an interactive, viewer-generated programming schedule. This series focus on Scion enthusiasts, their custom cars and the bond they share. The themes for the four programs are: “Customizing,” “Team Scion,” “U Can Build It,” and “Scion iPod.” For a preview visit fuse.tv.

Here is the link

http://www.fuse.tv/feature.php?id=61...98f3ac01b2b753

salteen 05-23-2007 02:28 PM

It actually starts next wednesday, might want to fix that...but that's pretty sweet! I'm going to watch.

KooLAiD 05-23-2007 02:41 PM

I am the only one in AZ that has never heard of FUSE TV??? Is this on Cox? If so, what channel we talkin' here B...through me a freakin' bone already! I know of Fuel TV, but that is a horse of a different color.... :tap:

Mooneyzs 05-23-2007 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by KooLAiD
I am the only one in AZ that has never heard of FUSE TV??? Is this on Cox? If so, what channel we talkin' here B...through me a freakin' bone already! I know of Fuel TV, but that is a horse of a different color.... :tap:

Yea is it on Cox? if not someone may need to record it for a few of us...lol

RockBlocker 05-23-2007 02:48 PM

OMG, you might miss it, what ya gonna do??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Maybe Chris can record it for us, wait the dude has dial up so properly only has cox basic :lalala: I'll check to see if I have it. Got Fuel TV so maybe

Mooneyzs 05-23-2007 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by RockBlocker

OMG, you might miss it, what ya gonna do??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Maybe Chris can record it for us, wait the dude has dial up so properly only has cox basic :lalala: I'll check to see if I have it. Got Fuel TV so maybe

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hey I am working on getting rid of the Dial up gotta call cox today and get some pricing. and see what a DVR would cost too.

KooLAiD 05-23-2007 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mooneyzs

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hey I am working on getting rid of the Dial up gotta call cox today and get some pricing. and see what a DVR would cost too.

We have been hearing this for weeks now Chris...get with the program already!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mooneyzs 05-23-2007 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mooneyzs

We have been hearing this for weeks now Chris...get with the program already!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Man I don't make the big bucks like everyone else.....lol Guess its time for me to move on and find another job..... Sucks being strapped. thats why I'm considering ditching my home phone and possibly selling the Camino :nails: :nails:

dudehitt 05-23-2007 03:22 PM

it's channel 99 on qwest, don't know if cox has it.

Crispyxb 05-23-2007 08:32 PM

I have cox, but I dont have Fuse

dudehitt 05-23-2007 08:48 PM

it looks like I'll be viewing this little treasure all by myself. Sorry kids, no recording technology available at my house.

wait, I do have a VCR built into my bedroom TV, but I'm too old to program it.

arizonaturbo 05-23-2007 09:15 PM

I think it is 157 or 158 on Cox.

dudehitt 05-23-2007 09:55 PM

I can't believe I'm an old fart here and I'm the only one who's ever watched fuse. It was a canadian version of MTV and up until about a year ago they actually showed only videos. They used to have Uranium, a metal show with mistress Juliya :love: :love: http://www.myspace.com/mistressjuliya.

Now they have pants-off dance-off with the stupidest people in America taking their clothes off and that's about it.

ps, it's 157 on COX, 158 on dish, 339 on directtv, and 99 on qwest

arizonaturbo 05-23-2007 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by dudehitt
I can't believe I'm an old fart here and I'm the only one who's ever watched fuse. It was a canadian version of MTV and up until about a year ago they actually showed only videos. They used to have Uranium, a metal show with mistress Juliya :love: :love: http://www.myspace.com/mistressjuliya.

Now they have pants-off dance-off with the stupidest people in America taking their clothes off and that's about it.

ps, it's 157 on COX, 158 on dish, 339 on directtv, and 99 on qwest

They have Rad Girls also! Basically a female version of Jackass!

dudehitt 05-23-2007 10:07 PM

I don't watch so much since Juliya left, but I'll try to check it out.

KooLAiD 05-23-2007 11:41 PM

Looks like Cox subscribers have to pay extra for that channel....freakin figures. Not like I already pay 130 a month for Internet and Cable and I don't have all the freakin channels....... :tap: :tap:

COX = :loser:

Kiss 05-23-2007 11:41 PM

isnt fuse sort of like 'much music' from back in the day?

dudehitt 05-24-2007 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Kiss

exactly! I forgot about that.

dudehitt 05-24-2007 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Kiss

exactly! I forgot about that.

RockBlocker 05-24-2007 12:18 AM

So much so you said it twice. You old fart LOL