Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Desert & Salt (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-desert-salt-1619/)
-   -   How about a weekend at the beach in Cal (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-desert-salt-1619/how-about-weekend-beach-cal-101226/)

oldskool 05-13-2007 08:13 PM

How about a weekend at the beach in Cal

Check out Pacific South Regional Thread for two fun events on Jun 9th.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
BOLSA CHICA BBQ MEET AND GREET 2007:
Where: Bolsa Chica Tower 20 something (look for the scions)
When: June 9th, 2007 from 8am-10pm
Cuz we like the beach and BBQ and we love our cars. Also Celebrating SDG's 2 year anniversy.

What to bring: BBQ Style foods, Wood, Beach attire and whatever else you want

Foods we need: Burgers, Hotdogs, Chips, Salsa, Marshmellows, Sodas, Ice, Hotdog Buns and Burger buns and whatever else you feel like eating.

Team Xcelsia will be hosting the first night show of the year at Pasadena Symes Toyota / Scion on June 9th 2007 from 7pm to 10:30pm. Again this will be a night show so get those LEDs, neon lighting and clean those cars because this will be an event you can't pass up.

We have an invite from Andy "dbgchef " for Az Scions to join in.

We are heading out on Friday the 8th. Coming home Sunday. Anyone out there interested joining us? Looks like a fun weekend.

randode 05-14-2007 03:10 PM

i'm in!

moonray 05-14-2007 03:20 PM

Yep -- we're in -- SoCal here we come!!

KooLAiD 05-14-2007 05:23 PM

Already had a trip planned to San Diego for that weekend, just need to shuffle some things now!

I'm there....Coronas on the beach.....here I come!!!

Crispyxb 05-14-2007 05:52 PM

Sounds good, gotta talk to the wifey.

oldskool 05-14-2007 09:48 PM

HEY GUY'S AND GAL'S THAT GREAT IF WE CAN HAVE A GOOD SHOWING OF PEOPLE FROM AZ. THAT WOULD SUPRISE THE HELL OUT OF THE CHEF WHEN WE ALL SHOWED UP. WE WERE PLANNING TO STAY IN PASEDENA THAT WAY WHEN THE SHOW'S OVER WILL BE RIGHT THERE IN TOWN. THE WIFE IS GOING TO SEE WHAT SHE CAN FIND FOR ROOM'S AND TRY TO GET A GROUP RATE. ANOTHER THING I WANTED TO SEE IF ANYBODY WANTED TO LEAVE FRI. ABOUT 4 IN THE AFTER NOON OR LEAVE REAL EARLY IN
THE MORNING SAT. TO BEAT THE TRAFFIC THE PARK OPEN'S UP AT 8AM IN THE MORNING BEING THAT IT'S SAT. WILL WANT GET THERE WHEN THEY OPEN UP. THROW AROUND SOME IDEAS ON HOW YOU GUY'S WANT TO DO AND LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN. IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE PARTY TIME. :clap: :clap: :clap:

randode 05-14-2007 11:28 PM

Pasadena is nowhere near bolsa chica.

KooLAiD 05-15-2007 12:49 AM

Never been to SoCal, so not sure about that one. Been to NorCal more times then I like to remember. But you got's to love the good ole HC!!! :P

I would love to go Friday afternoon so we can party it up that night and Saturday, but I am pretty much game for anything.

Crispyxb 05-15-2007 12:54 AM

if I am able to make this, I probably wouldnt be able to leave until saturday morning or sometime around 7 pm friday

moonray 05-15-2007 03:03 AM

We've already booked a room not far from the beach. We're going to roll out early thursday morning. See ya there peeps!!

oldskool 05-15-2007 10:26 PM

IF WE LEAVE FRI. NIGHT I'M GOING TO STAY NEAR THE BEACH FRIDAY NIGHT COME SAT. EVENING IM GOING TO GET A ROOM IN PASEDENA CLOSE TO WHERE THE CAR SHOW'S AT THAT WAY WHEN THE SHOW'S OVER I DON'T HAVE A LONG DRIVE BACK TO HUNINGTON. IT'S ABOUT AN HR'S DRIVE FROM BOLSA CHICA STATE PARK TO PASEDENA. GIVE OR TAKE DEPENDING ON TRAFFIC.

moonray 05-15-2007 11:22 PM

Not sure about doing the show. Might just enjoy the ocean breeze - the sunset - and my
best friend - my wife. We're going just to chill out for the weekend and relax. Too much
stress and such lately.

oldskool 05-17-2007 10:47 PM

Hey Randode calif. want's to know which xb your bringing down they want to see both of them.

Scisko 05-17-2007 10:54 PM

BOLSACHICA means small bag.....WOW....How are we going to get so many Skions into such a small bag????? LOL LOL LOL (I AM SOOOO FUNNYYY< LIKE OHHHMYYY GOOSHHH)...Randode....Take the new one....Then you won't be temped to peel out with it and break stuff...Or not. WTF do I know...

soGone 05-17-2007 11:53 PM

ill be there... tapped up like a mummy LOL

moonray 05-18-2007 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by soGone
ill be there... tapped up like a mummy LOL

Yep ----- Tape is your friend.

jallamas 05-18-2007 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by oldskool
IF WE LEAVE FRI. NIGHT I'M GOING TO STAY NEAR THE BEACH FRIDAY NIGHT COME SAT. EVENING IM GOING TO GET A ROOM IN PASEDENA CLOSE TO WHERE THE CAR SHOW'S AT THAT WAY WHEN THE SHOW'S OVER I DON'T HAVE A LONG DRIVE BACK TO HUNINGTON. IT'S ABOUT AN HR'S DRIVE FROM BOLSA CHICA STATE PARK TO PASEDENA. GIVE OR TAKE DEPENDING ON TRAFFIC.

1 hour! :rofl:

randode 05-18-2007 12:41 AM

Hey Randode calif. want's to know which xb your bringing down they want to see both of them.

were bringing the new one.
"All raised up and rimmed up, real nuts like..."

wingsaseagles 05-18-2007 12:59 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: TRY 2or 3 hrs because of traffic, when I was a kid Bolsachica used to be called TIN CAN BEACH....................
wingsaseagles

oldskool 05-19-2007 04:06 PM

Look's like were going to leave between 6and 630 fri. the wife doesn't get off of work till 5. So if any one's leaving late and want's to meet up somewhere let me know.