Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Desert & Salt (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-desert-salt-1619/)
-   -   possibly selling my tC :( (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-desert-salt-1619/possibly-selling-my-tc-74193/)

NeveNelEstate 09-17-2006 06:41 PM

possibly selling my tC :(

I was thinking about it last night and i don't want to have to deal with storing my tC before I go to Korea, so i am trying to sell her. If you know of anyone that may want ot buy a BSP/Silver two tone tC let me Know(PM me) I need to get $18,000 which i realize may be a bit much, but if I can't sell it I'll just store it. I posted it in the private party classifieds click here

n2htwlz 09-17-2006 11:38 PM

Should I hold off on the bumper :lalala:

Shaedog_21 09-18-2006 12:06 AM

you should try other ads two like auto trader, just a thought if you are really serious about selling it............ I don't know for sure but I think you would have a better chance of selling it that way.....

MTcX 09-18-2006 12:33 AM

you going to be parting anything out on it?

KooLAiD 09-18-2006 12:36 AM

Scott, you read my mind. Figured I would let someone else ask first though.

NeveNelEstate 09-18-2006 02:53 AM

deff not parting it out, i need to keep all the stuff in it to keep the value up as high as I can

oh and Chris continue on, I still need to replace the bumper, hows it coming along

n2htwlz 09-18-2006 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by NeveNelEstate
deff not parting it out, i need to keep all the stuff in it to keep the value up as high as I can

oh and Chris continue on, I still need to replace the bumper, hows it coming along

havent started yet. just finished the other xb.

boomster 09-18-2006 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by n2htwlz

And the pics of it are where :tap:

n2htwlz 09-18-2006 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by boomster

Originally Posted by n2htwlz

And the pics of it are where :tap:

A couple are in one of my albums on scionetics but it cant be accessed yet till Mark does what he needs to do.

keoki 09-18-2006 05:38 PM

good luck Andrew!

NeveNelEstate 09-20-2006 11:32 PM

Re: possibly selling my tC :(

I was thinking about it last night and i don't want to have to deal with storing my tC before I go to Korea, so i am trying to sell her. If you know of anyone that may want ot buy a BSP/Silver two tone tC let me Know(PM me) I need to get $19,000 which i realize may be a bit much, but if I can't sell it I'll just store it. I posted it in the private party classifieds click here