Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Desert & Salt (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-desert-salt-1619/)
-   -   Scion Alien National Show/Meet (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-desert-salt-1619/scion-alien-national-show-meet-55604/)

RoswellScion 04-14-2006 04:21 PM

Scion Alien National Show/Meet

I know some of you have already heard of the plans for our event in the Fall.

Well, here it is: Scion Invasion

It is going to be a lot of fun. All the info is on the site. Check it out, fill out the survey, and let me know what you think. All the plans for the days are not completely finalized, but these are the plans as of right now. They may be subject to change at a date closer to the event, but the only way that will happen is if you all give us some great ideas for the event.

Also, go sign up on Scionetics!

Help me talk it up! If you know people that aren't active on ScionLife, tell them to check it out. With your help. this could be the biggest event of the year for Scion.

There is a list of things to do other than just the Car Show on page 2. There is also a golf game that has been started by KoolAID and myself. Let me know if you would like to join and hit the links.

There is a bunch of information on the hotels on pages 4,5, and 6. Try to get in on one of the host hotels! Also, there is another thread in this region with who is staying at which hotel.

Pages 6,7, and 8 have the latest developments. Be sure to be ready to have an awesome time.

If you need anything or have a question. PM me or e-mail me at sstorey@scioninvasion.com.

Steve

MTcX 04-14-2006 04:24 PM

i think this is far out enough I should be able to attend this event.

soGone 04-14-2006 04:24 PM

Nice put together.. what do we say az yay or nay?

Sharpies_tC 04-14-2006 04:41 PM

AZ YAY!!! Our Silver City Road Trip was by far the BEST road trip I have ever done.

NoLimitzBuilt 04-14-2006 04:43 PM

I will have to wait and see till it gets closer. It does look like a excellent event though.

soGone 04-14-2006 04:46 PM

well looks like ill have to start prac. my walkie talki skills again....MMMPHBHMMMM!

RoswellScion 04-14-2006 05:08 PM

hahaha...we'll definitely make a point for everyone to get some walkie-talkies for the different cruises. It will be fun.

I know its hard to make a long trip with a short notice so we figured we'd have to get it out early to give everyone enough time to plan for it.

phederico 04-14-2006 07:32 PM

O.K. so I'm blind, or something. Nothing in this thread has the webpage URL. I remember having seen it, but I can't find it in previous threads either. It's also not on the Scionetics posting. Can someone provide me the webpage URL with the details for this meet. Sounds like a helluva lot of fun!

~Fred

TRDracingAZ 04-14-2006 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by phederico
O.K. so I'm blind, or something. Nothing in this thread has the webpage URL. I remember having seen it, but I can't find it in previous threads either. It's also not on the Scionetics posting. Can someone provide me the webpage URL with the details for this meet. Sounds like a helluva lot of fun!

~Fred

Click on the words (Scion Invasion) in the first post.

RBasil 04-14-2006 09:20 PM

I'm going to try and make this one.

phederico 04-14-2006 09:51 PM

AHA!! I moused over the whole post and didn't catch the icon, thx for pointing it out!

~F :clap:

rogcjms 04-15-2006 02:26 AM

alright Im already ready to go! :clap:

bbcrud 04-15-2006 05:29 AM

It's posted on Scionetics. Go to the events page and select "Roswell". Then click on the event listed.

Or... just click here if you're already a member of Scionetics

SubeSTile 04-15-2006 06:33 AM

assuming i have my xB by then i am definately down. Sounds like a great time!

wingsaseagles 04-15-2006 11:29 AM

CAN YOU SAY CONVOY !!!!!!!!
LET'S ROLL
Tucson lets see if we can put together a great showing @ this event :pray: :pray:
wingsaseagles

P.S. SoGONE you are banned from using walkie talkies unless you get certified first !!!!

moonray 04-15-2006 02:39 PM

Looks interesting -- I did notice a link to the show in the lonestar region, but I didn't see one listed in the rocky mountain regional page. Those folks should know about this too. On another note does registration to enter the car show include both car and driver aswell as a passenger - ie wife/girlfriend? Or do they have pay to get in seperately?

Thank's

bbcrud 04-15-2006 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by SubeSTile
assuming i have my xB by then i am definately down. Sounds like a great time!

Come out for the meets before you get your box and maybe you can hook up as a co-pilot with someone else. IF you don't have your xB of course.

RoswellScion 04-15-2006 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by moonray
Looks interesting -- I did notice a link to the show in the lonestar region, but I didn't see one listed in the rocky mountain regional page. Those folks should know about this too. On another note does registration to enter the car show include both car and driver aswell as a passenger - ie wife/girlfriend? Or do they have pay to get in seperately?

Thank's

With what we have planned right now, the $35 covers the car and driver's show package(goodie bag). The passenger can just get in free or pay the $16 before the date and get a goodie bag too. We didn't want to make it expensive for everyone to bring their families since that is what we want this to be for those of you who have families(a big family event/vacation).

We've been talking with the Scion reps and all the guys up top, and there may be some amazing things coming from them. So...keep your eyes and ears open.

rogcjms 04-15-2006 06:54 PM

im already excited. Steve have you posted this in the other regions? We should send one to the Lonestar region and maybe even Cali.

rogcjms 04-15-2006 06:56 PM

it would be awsome too if we had everyone in AZ come this time. Had fun with all of u in Silver City so come again!

Oh and this time RANDY has to show!