SL Member

Ok Guys heres the Scoop

Alaska Scion Club 3rd Meet

Event:Fair Drive
Location of Meet: Nye Scion Dealership
Time:10 Am
Date: August 25,26,27 2005(either Day)
Cost: DOY(Depends on you)

ALright guys just gotta pick one of the days which will work for everyone. and which ever has the most poeple up for that day, will be the day for the meet. as for Myself i'm totally flexable. but i would like to have as much people to go as possible.

Slow N Low you gonna roll with AKSC to the fair also btw the manager hasn't emailed me back so i'm going to contact my sales guy to see what he can do for you;)
Old 08-08-2005, 05:10 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

drew, ur mom goes to college and i'm good for the weekend for the state fair!!!! i tried to go to that car meet last sunday but i was so busy. SORRY!!! i know you felt alone as the only scion there.

blues clues work for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2005, 08:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

ohhh don't bring the mama jokes up in here now, lol

Its all good at least I was able to represent the scion and the club at the same time=)

I'll also call the guys in the club to see whats going on.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:28 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

so..........

did anyone decide on a date and time for the meet??
Old 08-11-2005, 10:07 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm in Alaska now. I'll be in Anchorage around 5 or 6 tonight. Once I get into town I'll be getting a hotel room but I'm not sure which one yet. It's like 80 degrees out right now and I can't believe it. It's just like the weather in Hawaii except without the snow on the mountains. Maybe I'll see some scions while I'm out.
Old 08-11-2005, 10:07 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm in Alaska now. I'll be in Anchorage around 5 or 6 tonight. Once I get into town I'll be getting a hotel room but I'm not sure which one yet. It's like 80 degrees out right now and I can't believe it. It's just like the weather in Hawaii except without the snow on the mountains. Maybe I'll see some scions while I'm out.
Old 08-12-2005, 06:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by k2kid
Hey man whenever you're in Anchorage, just him me up i Pm'ed my cell. maybe we could grab a bite to eat or go around town or seomthing.

As for the Fair meet Q is "?" Still.
Old 08-12-2005, 05:50 PM
5 Year Member

I'll be in Anchorage tomorrow mid day.... in the SRT I might stop buy the Scion dealer to test drive a TC...
Old 08-12-2005, 10:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

low n slow hit me up PM'ed yah my contact info.
Old 08-13-2005, 10:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

After hours of work lots of

The moments finally arrived

Official AKSC is now up and running!!!!!!!
[/url]
Old 08-13-2005, 11:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Looks good, Drew! Thanks for taking the time to put that together. If there is anything I can do to help with upkeep and all that, just let me know. I'm checking to see if we can make it to the meet. We'll let you know soon!
Old 08-15-2005, 03:36 AM
5 Year Member

Didn't get the # in time.. I did see a yellow xb and a red rs Tc...a nd perhaps I saw you Drew?....
Old 08-15-2005, 07:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Nope silver box with tag saying "scion" ohh well maybe next time or one of the following meets
Old 08-16-2005, 02:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Apocalypse
SL Member

I think kate and i are down for the meet Drew! with our new scion :D
Old 08-16-2005, 05:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Good to see a new face here! Welcome, MuNkY.

Bad news for ya'll -- I won't be able to get off work on 29 August. The other two in my office already have a business trip scheduled for that entire week, and there's no way I can get out. You are all welcome to continue the drive to Valdez, or to come on over the weekend before the State Fair meet, if you'd like. We can go out and kill some silver salmon, and I can accomodate at least two people in my place. Let me know if you guys want to come out or not.

Besides that, it looks like I'll have another work trip to Anchorage coming up relatively soon. We're thinking the first full week of September. I'll be going down to Seward and Whittier for a couple of the days, but a good amount of time will be spent in the city proper. The good news -- I'll actually be driving my car this time! I'll let you all know what's going on as the time draws nearer; perhaps we can set another meet some time while I'm over there.
Old 08-16-2005, 05:17 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

WELCUM MuNkY!!!!

a meet in valdez... sounds good. i was just at ninilchik and on the waydown i saw a nother black box in soldotna. anybody know who that person may be?? 1 of my friends said that the person driving was a girl.. but over all i had a fun drive down there and back but the unfortunate thing is that i have a good chip on the side of my car that i didn't even think that would happen. i guess i need to get some touch up paint. but i gotta go... i better get back to work before i get a beeting.
Old 08-16-2005, 06:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Apocalypse
SL Member

Doh! looks like i need 50 posts to post in the for sale section.

The xb is missing the right rear headrest, and scion wants 399.62 for a freaking headrest.

maybe ill just buy one through directed or something, all i want the headrest for is to put a TV in it anyway ;)
Old 08-17-2005, 12:32 AM
5 Year Member

I saw a few Scions and none of them post here? =/
Old 08-17-2005, 06:10 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

just look for them on google. you can find a cheap place there. i waned to do the same thing. i'm just saving up right now. if u need help , i think i might have raninto a place that has them. by the way, if you get the tv's at safe and sound, they will provide the headrest with the tv. they ill have to make them. e-mail me and i can maybe hook u up wit someone there.
Old 08-17-2005, 07:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

MUNKY!!!!!! waddup man yeah i was talking to your girl and she told me about your experinece at NYE i dunno why they're acting like that now and days. but CONGRATS that you guys finally got your box which means DUNDUNDUN a new member!

Fair Meet update:
i was thinking everyone in anchorage could meet up at the dealership and we could show off more to nye that were really serious about our club. and from there we all head out at the same time.

Decal/Shirt update:
Finally got the pics on the site cost about $25.00 a shirt at the shop in the 5th ave. mall. but I'll buy the shirt from foot locker (5 for $20.00 special) so let me know the coloer combo then i'll buy the shirt and maybe we could all meet up at 5th ave. for a quick photo shot in the garage and have your shirts made.
(unless you can get a "hook up" paul. and gary just tell me what color combo you want and i got you covered till you get back into town.)

Site update:
I need help with the photo gallery i'm not farmiliar with that Phpbb stuf and i would like to get the configuration that is on Alaskamotorsport.com. so if any body could help me out with that it would help out the club alot. since we'll have like picture of the month type stuff and everything.
Also guys don't forget about alaska scion forum. i'm also tryin to see how we can get one on here.

Tagging status:
tagged about 4 to 5 scions in the past week mostly silverboxes so we'll see what happens. how about you guys?

Quick Reply: Alaska's First Scion Club