Notices
Regional - Great Lakes: CHI Metro Chicagoland Metropolitan Area

ALPHA MOTORS of WESTMONT GRAND OPENING

Old 07-13-2010, 02:58 PM

Thumbs down ALPHA MOTORS of WESTMONT GRAND OPENING

http://www.alphamotorsofwestmont.com...s/default.aspx
Hey everyone!! I am no longer with Oakbrook Toyota and opened a pre-owned dealership called ALPHA MOTORS OF WESTMONT. We would like to invite YOU, to our GRAND OPENING July 17th. Party kicks off at 1p with live coverage radio stations 100.3 Love FM and 97.1 The Drive. They will be giving CONCERT TIX and other swag for everyone. At 5p, DJ Dante "THE DON" from Downtown Chicago's hottest clubs will be spinning the hottest tracks. JUGSHOT.COM's HOTTEST MODELS will be serving ice cold ROCKSTAR energy shots. Be there early because JOAKIM NOAH from THE CHICAGO BULLS will be signing autographs from 6p-8p. Tasty award winning BBQ from Giovanni's will be smoking pulled pork and chicken. If you thought that was enough! We are hosting our 1st Annual ALPHA MOTORS CAR SHOW for every types..domestics, imports, luxury, classic, and super cars. If you ever went to my SCION EVENTS @Oakbrook Toyota I do not skimp on trophies. Bring the kids to get professional airbrush tatoos and bounce in our giant MOONJUMP. Various performances of singing, breakdance battles, HIP HOP dance crews and bands will be doing there thing on my 30'x30' stage. Raffle prizes(nintendo wii's, Dsi's, and Best Buy gift cards, etc..) will be given out and all the procedes will go towards Autism. When it gets dark out don't worry, we have Search Lights to light up the sky. We hope to see YOU and your family there!

Gerry Arquines
Sales Manager
Alpha Motors of Westmont
311 E. Ogden Ave.
Westmont IL 60559
Old 07-14-2010, 04:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

why did you put a thumbs down?