Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Great Lakes: CHI Metro (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-great-lakes-chi-metro-1780/)
-   -   Gossinger Scion Show 22nd March (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-great-lakes-chi-metro-1780/gossinger-scion-show-22nd-march-130311/)

TwistedScionxB 03-09-2008 03:29 PM

Gossinger Scion Show 22nd March

Scikotics Chicago and Grossinger North Scion First show of the season.
There Will Be Food And Raffle Away Some Items. Ipods and exhaust just to name a few.

Also There Will Be A Competition For The Cars

Best TC - 1st, 2nd
Best Xb - 1st, 2nd
Best Xa/Xd
Best Audio/Visual
Best Lighting
Peoples Choice

So Bring Your "A" Game.
The Show Will Be Held At 7:00pm And At 7:30pm It Will Start. If You Have Any Questions Feel Free To Ask. Tell Everyone You Know And Bring Them This Is Going To Be A Blow Out!

Grossinger Scion
7225 N. Cicero Ave.
Lincolnwood, IL

For inclement weather, we will move the location…be on the lookout for the post a week before show!

Metro273 03-09-2008 08:34 PM

Sounds good! I got this marked down in my iPod Touch... :clap:

ucyib2papi 03-10-2008 12:23 AM

cars going to be moved this time so its not like a parking lot in beijing? :D

theunclesam 03-10-2008 05:11 AM

^^^^ x2!! I felt like a sardine in there!!

Good hot dogs though. Bring that guy back to cook some more.

TwistedScionxB 03-10-2008 05:01 PM

Yes hopefully things will be better this year. Last year was our first year and we had lots of kinks.

ScionizedRide 03-10-2008 05:08 PM

i'll try to make this

TwistedScionxB 03-17-2008 02:49 AM

xB2 rims
tCexhaust
portable dvd players
ipod shuffles
and more to be raffled away

TwistedScionxB 03-21-2008 06:43 PM

This will be inside the Dealership somewhere. Free carwashes available.

gompka 03-23-2008 06:09 AM

was nice to see all you guys at the meet. Some real nice cars for sure, i'll be supercharged next time so i'll actually be able to fit in somewhat lol.

theunclesam 03-23-2008 06:32 AM

dude if you think you need to be supercharged to fit in then you're mistaken.. hell you drive a scion, theres bound to be a place youll fit into to

but thanks for the event and the ipod shuffle... next time, im robbing the lil kids who win prizes! haha

good job tho, it was good...

ps- def did not get my free car wash... my car was filthy!

EDIT (the real Dustin): Poo. Your damn computer is signed in under my name. :lol:

TwistedScionxB 03-23-2008 07:02 PM

Thanks to everyone that attended. Sorry for not getting the cars washed like we had hoped. The service area didnt get cleared on time. There were some seriously sweet rides there. I look forward to this show season and hope to see you all again soon.

gompka 03-23-2008 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by TwistedScionxB
Thanks to everyone that attended. Sorry for not getting the cars washed like we had hoped. The service area didnt get cleared on time. There were some seriously sweet rides there. I look forward to this show season and hope to see you all again soon.

we just pulled into the machine and got a carwash lol