Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Great Lakes: CHI Metro (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-great-lakes-chi-metro-1780/)
-   -   Scions in Joliet/Naperville/Bolingbrook/Woodridge (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-great-lakes-chi-metro-1780/scions-joliet-naperville-bolingbrook-woodridge-72233/)

dism 08-31-2006 06:22 AM

Scions in Joliet/Naperville/Bolingbrook/Woodridge

Well today I cought about 4 scion tCs cruising around town. One at Joliet Junior College who parked behind me. Another leaving the college on 52 around 12:15. and another one in woodrigde at the bp gas station around 8:10 P.M. I just wanted to find out if anyone of them comes on the forums or anymore people in the area that would like to hang out or have a meet sometime.

ballnxb08 08-31-2006 04:09 PM

well i'll be at jjc starting sept 11th for class and i'll be working in romeoville..what color and model do you have i case i spot you??

stillmotion 08-31-2006 04:48 PM

Re: Scions in Joliet/Naperville/Bolingbrook/Woodridge

Originally Posted by dism
Well today I cought about 4 scion tCs cruising around town. One at Joliet Junior College who parked behind me. Another leaving the college on 52 around 12:15. and another one in woodrigde at the bp gas station around 8:10 P.M. I just wanted to find out if anyone of them comes on the forums or anymore people in the area that would like to hang out or have a meet sometime.

Scion Evolution has about 6 members that live out that way that are always talking about meeting up, and spottings. take a min to come over to the se-chicago.com bebsite and see if they are possibly talking about you.

also, feel free to take a day to come out and meet some of us, we are at about 60 active members and growing!

Sean

bpsciontc 08-31-2006 04:53 PM

YES WELCOME AND JUST LIKE SEAN SAID JUST COME BY ONE DAY WHEN YOUR NOT TO BUSY TO HANGOUT OR WE CAN MEET UP TO CHILL OR SOMETHING!

No1LykzAsmrtAzz 09-01-2006 03:00 AM

I'm from Woordridge & I drive a RS3.0 Envy Green box. If you're ever in the area & I'm home, my car is easily spotted on Rt. 53, because I live right off it....

Hit me up if u have any questions about Scion Evolution: Chicago =)

stillmotion 09-04-2006 03:06 PM

Re: Scions in Joliet/Naperville/Bolingbrook/Woodridge

Originally Posted by dism

have you tried to ontact anyone to come out? we will actually be at route 66 for boti in few weeks. you should come out before then and possibly join us at this event!

Scionarra 09-05-2006 02:08 AM

Glendale Heights tC

Just looking for any sciontologist around the glendale heights. if you're interested in keeping in touch share scion stories or anything of that sort feel free to contact me.

ucyib2papi 09-05-2006 04:20 AM

^ im not sure what that means. wheres magic maybe he can translate for us.
sciontologist? im goin to bed

No1LykzAsmrtAzz 09-06-2006 03:18 AM

lol, isnt that a club Alex?

if so...
we dont have any in this area...
*raises eyebrow*

Scott8 09-08-2006 12:12 AM

I have seen your Green XB a million times. I drive 53 to work and my buddy lives on 53.

No1LykzAsmrtAzz 09-08-2006 03:52 AM

noooooo way!! i live on 53 too! yeah, everyone knows my box. I've had people at the dealership tell me they know where i live because they see my car from the stree....we should hook up 'n cruise sometime or sumthin.

Scott8 09-08-2006 08:49 AM

I'm Going to Ray's Electronics in Addison for a car show on Sunday. Starts at 2.
Other then that we should put something local together for a meet. I am guessing the Zero Gravity parking lot is close and big enough to hold a bunch of cars.

No1LykzAsmrtAzz 09-09-2006 11:43 PM

it's definitely big enough, but cops have a tendancy to roll thru there, & they'll question us if we're just chillin in the parking lot. Idk if you've ever been up to 4 Corners b4....(in Darien right down the road on 75th St. & Lemont)...but a bunch of cars hang out there Friday & Saturday nites, as long as there are no morons doing doughnuts or whatever in the parking lot...

Scott8 09-10-2006 10:02 AM

I know 4 corners pretty well. Use to bring my Camaro there back in the day. I didn't even know imports went there???

Only problem with Friday or Saturday night is I bartend those nights.

No1LykzAsmrtAzz 09-10-2006 07:18 PM

It's cool, we'll set up something someday....

Are you going to BOTI this Sunday?

Scott8 09-11-2006 07:25 PM

My car will, but I have a meeting to attend for work. I should be showing up later in the event. Hopefully by 2 or 3.
My buddy is flatbedding it down there with his tahoe.

JDMJim 09-13-2006 12:40 AM

you know 4 corner got busted again. no one hangs out there anymore. people were leaving too much trash behind. Which I agree since I work there too. It was getting out of control.

No1LykzAsmrtAzz 09-13-2006 12:45 AM

Yeah, I just heard that last nite. Stupid kids. I heard there was a big brawl too. Fighting + littering + crazy driving in the lots = no more 4 corners

Scott8 09-13-2006 05:02 AM

we should start a new spot

JDMJim 09-13-2006 05:10 PM

that WAS the spot. Streets is the last resort besides going to Chicago.