Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 03:35 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default SE Hawaii/ CCH Senior Citizins Christmas Party

On Dec 23 a day before Xmas eve SE Hawaii with Cathloic Charities Hawaii held a Xmas Party for a few Senior Citizins how are without families in the Islands.

What can I say!!! Turely proud of the team for putting this together and setting the example to the rest of the SE Chapters on what SE is about and the rest of the Car Club world and to show everyone that we turely desrive that 6ft throphy from HIN BEST TEAM and its not only about reping at a car show it extends beyond that for us and why we are the best team in Hawaii.

I know that most of us were in the middle of Xmas rush shoping yet you guys still took a few hours out of your busy xmas shcedual to bring smiles and joy to a few Senior Citizens today.

Without the SE HAwaii Xmas Party for them, these seniors would have went through Xmas without such a gathering. Thety enjoyed the Hula dancers so much and it was an added touch to the Aloha Sprit. Gift were also given out by CCH via through a christmas wish list that was put up at a wardware House in which the public could choose a person to buy a gift that they wanted.

We thank those that participated in what ever way that they could such as being there picking up chairs and food.. and for a few that couldnt make it that made the extra effort to donate Food and drinks and drop it off to anouther fellow member. I myself with a hurt back couldnt resist not being at this event and glad I was able to attend it.

Also if you notice in the photos.. SE Hawaii has made new shirts for those who volenter there time for community services. The shirts were Designed by Kory and sponsored by Scion Hawaii. IT holds the SE Hawaii Logo with the words Crew bellow it and going down the front it sports the Scion Hawaii Logo on it and all printed on red shirt.

SO thank you very much guys!!!

For those that didnt do a community service this year. SE Hawaii got in a last minute senior Citizen move in before the end of the year.. Please feel free to participate some how.

Ernie with the Fresh new SE Hawaii Crew shirts and being santas Elf.

Hula Dancers provided by the Waga'z ohana

More photos can be found in the SE HAwaii Local Forums..
http://sehawaii.informe.com/viewtopic.php?p=28614#28614