Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Lonestar (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-lonestar-1624/)
-   -   [url]www.teamscionrg.com[/url] - New NRG Store!!!! (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-lonestar-1624/%5Burl%5Dwww-teamscionrg-com%5B-url%5D-new-nrg-store-5296/)

ikhonlord 05-23-2004 10:44 PM

www.teamscionrg.com - New NRG Store!!!!

Hey Guys/Gals!

The Team ScioNRG website address is now up!

http://www.teamscionrg.com

I put somenthing together in the past two days and wanted to know what you guys think. Any comments, questions, concerns...they are all welcomed!!

Thanks!!

ikhonlord 05-27-2004 01:42 PM

Bump Bump! The Website is up!

Any comments, concerns or suggestions are welcomed!!!

scionxcore 05-28-2004 03:32 AM

looks good, are you gunna have like a members area/list type deal.

firesquare 05-28-2004 09:58 PM

cool cool cool !! sweeet omar good stuff

ikhonlord 06-02-2004 01:38 PM

Hey guys,

Yesterday when I was at my dealer I pulled up the page and the group picture looked really blurry and not the same way I see it here in my computer. Are any of you guys having this problem?? Could you guys let me know? Are there any other pictures that look like that?

Thanks you! 8)

InfinityCompetitionXa 06-09-2004 02:36 AM

OMARRRRRRRRRRRRR........whats goin on homie. im lovin the site......lookin sharp. sorry i aint been around......imma try to be around more though.......ttyl

xboxPS2 06-09-2004 05:35 PM

Man, u have to update the pics and stuff....and don't forget to update the calender!!!

Jeff

thunderbox 06-10-2004 02:54 AM

hey guys

anybody wanna go to english town for the show on the 3rd and 4th of july we could all meet up and roll in deep and then catch some fire works or something and take group pictures (might be fun)

xboxPS2 06-10-2004 02:58 AM

Re: hey guys

Originally Posted by thunderbox
anybody wanna go to english town for the show on the 3rd and 4th of july we could all meet up and roll in deep and then catch some fire works or something and take group pictures (might be fun)

Me likes let's do it....

Jeff

LavaBox_v1 06-25-2004 04:36 AM

SWEET! Can't wait till it is fully up and running!

ikhonlord 07-06-2004 03:15 AM

Hey guys/Gals!

Thank you all for coming to the VIP event! The website has been updated with the latest pictures from the event. If anyone wants the original pictures (High Resolution = Big ___ file) please let me know!

Also if anyone has some suggestions on the layout of the website, additions or changes feel free to let me know!

Thank you!

LuxNova 07-06-2004 07:07 AM

I had a hell of a lot of fun at VIP2. It's also worth noting that it was not only the first show where I put my car on display, but it was also my first show ever.

ikhonlord 07-28-2004 01:45 PM

Hey Guys/Gals:

The "Photo" section of the site has been updated and the layout changed. The pictures from the Younger Scion Bash and the BOXX Run NY 4.0 are now up and ready to be viewed, so stop on by and check them out!

As always any comments or suggestions for the site are greatly appreciated!!

:D

firesquare 10-21-2004 08:24 AM

hey like the updates omar! (but not to nag but my last name is spelled wrong lol)

Paul Vasquez-Negron, Prez of NC chapter 2004 BABY

ikhonlord 11-18-2004 02:20 PM

Hey Guys/Gals!

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Team ScioNRG is currently down. Last night in an attempt to clean up the website and some fo the data on the server a few items were deleted and in turn this affected the main website. I have contacted the hosting company to see if there is anything we can do but it seems that they will not be able to do anything for us.

If that is the case I will have to rebuild the website from the ground up. The website will be down all of the day today and will hopefully be back up by the early hours of tomorrow morning.

This is the opportunity for all of you guys to let me know what you like and didnt like about the website. I am sorry for any incovinienve this might have caused but instead of me looking at this as a set back, I look at this as being a fresh new beginning.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or AIM me: LordiIkhonn

Thanks!

Omar
Team ScioNRG, President

xboxPS2 11-19-2004 12:19 AM

WTG Omar......LOL jk brah get that stuff runnin!!! it better be up when i wake up tomorrow!!!!

Denstyr 11-19-2004 12:55 AM

yea, ya bastard!! better be up by the time I go to work tomorrow, and that's at 5AM!!

Denstyr 11-19-2004 12:56 AM

it's ok Omar, we love you and the responisibilities you have taken on! We know you'll get it fixed. It's no big deal! But seriously, it better be up by the morning hahaha

firesquare 11-19-2004 09:48 AM

wow pressure pressure omar lol

hpre everything turns out well.

i'll check tomorrow :mrgreen:

GERMsRIDE 11-19-2004 05:57 PM

Diggin the new look Omar ... keep up the good work. Can't wait till its finished