Announcements in Forum : Regional - Lonestar
09-18-2018 until 10-19-2050
MR_LUV
Administrator
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Administrator

Free! Rare Scion Life stickers! Limited Quantities Available..

Free! Rare Scion Life stickers! We came across a batch of the Original Scion Life stickers. Limited Quantities Available. Show your SL Pride! Get yours Now! If you are interested in one, PM (Private Message) the Administrator with your request and mailing address. -MR_LUV Administrator. Pictures of the stickers are shown on my LUV MOBILE thread in the tC 2G Forum. Click on the MR LUV's LUV MOBILE Mod Thread Link in my Signature below
2015 Scion tC2.5 Release Series 9.0 #155/2000

My Album:
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/mem...155-2000-6688/

MR LUV's LUV MOBILE Mod Thread 2015 tC2.5 RS9: https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sci...-5-rs9-232519/
07-05-2018 until 08-05-2028
MR_LUV
Administrator
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Administrator

Active duty military and Veteran profile icons now available!

Hi everyone, To recognize the members of our community who are on Active Duty or served in the Armed Forces we are now offering a new profile icon in the colors of the five different Services. If you are interested including which Branch of Service, a staff member will followup as time permits. There will be a short vetting to verify service. Canadian Vets are welcome, we will create an icon for them. Here are some examples of what the Veteran icon/tags look like, you can also see it under my Name and Administrator icon/tag. Army: Air Force: Navy: Marine Corps: Coast Guard: Canadian Forces: Please State your Military Service Here: Sticky Military Members..All Active or ex-Military Welcome..Thank You for your Service!
04-18-2018 until 05-19-2028
MR_LUV
Administrator
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Administrator

Policy Change: Now only 15 Posts/15 Days to post in Private Party Classified (PPC)

Hello Membership,

I have now Updated and Instituted a Major Change where it now only requires 15+ relevant posts and 15+ days to start a thread in Private Party Classified (PPC)

You will still need to observe the Guidelines for that Forum: Private Party Classified (PPC) Rules and Requirements

You are Required to Indicate SOLD after items Sell.

The Forum will be Monitored by the Mods.

As Always Do Not try and Post Sales in the Technical Forums. They will be Removed.

I hope the Membership will Welcome the Change.

MR_LUV
Administrator
Scionlife
11-21-2009 until 12-21-2099
Tomas
Admin Emeritus
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Your ScionLife Staff!