Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Lonestar (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-lonestar-1624/)
-   -   Any one from el paso TX with a TC (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-lonestar-1624/any-one-el-paso-tx-tc-10884/)

jer5500 10-05-2004 07:44 AM

Any one from el paso TX with a TC

so far i've only seen two other TC's in my area just wondering if there are more seen another like mine an indigo ink and a flint mica

rharshbe 10-13-2004 05:12 AM

I've got an Indigo Ink -- I'm regularly around the UTEP area since I go to school and what not. And I do alot of Interstate driving. Might have seen mine. I've also seen a Flint Mica and another one the same exact color as mine.

jer5500 10-13-2004 07:31 AM

probably mine Indigo ink i go to Epcc til next semster i'll go to UTEP after they accept me again. got in some trouble but any way would you be interested in like making a group, team, or crew to hang out and fix (modd cars?)

rharshbe 10-14-2004 08:49 AM

Were you driving down Mesa St. tonight? I saw another indigo ink going down Mesa at around.. not really sure but between 9-10 i think. I stopped and stared as the beuty went cruising down the street. I haven't seen many other indigo ink's cept that one I was referring to earlier. And about the club... I'm not really sure. I'm short on funds right now and my car payment/insurance/tuition/rent kinda takes up all my cash. But I'll keep up with you though for sure. I love our car :] . There's a bunch of guys at my work that are just telling me all kinds of good things about the tC and what kinda marks it's pulling at some races.

jer5500 10-14-2004 10:12 PM

no problem man and no that was not me by mesa that means that we now have three indigo ink in el paso. which is nice so far the only mods on my car are TRD rear Sway bar and hotchkis front strut tower bar which i'm still waiting for and soon a turbo or the TRD S/C which ever is more affordable but i've been talking to the guys at speed factory and they might be interested in sponsoring a TC team thats why i asked if you would like to join a team. if we get toguether a team we get discounts on parts and a possible sponsorship which means FREE PARTS hehehe. but its ok how much is your payment for the car and what % rate. you can refinance with capital one if the interest is more than 4% and as far as the insurance try allstate, or hartford of texas by AARP they are cheap
i pay $99 a month 12 month contract with hartford full coverage and all. i'm also 22 and had two accidencts only one at fault and two tickets on DMV record.

rharshbe 10-19-2004 03:39 AM

I pay 193$ a month for the car and around 110$ for my insurance. Interest rate is around 4.45% with Toyota. Haven't done any upgrades just yet but I'll prolly just lower it and tint the windows for now. I work over @ Bar 26 on Mesa if you ever wanna cruise by and talk or whatever. I work Wed-Fridays from around 4-2AM.

jer5500 10-20-2004 09:18 AM

i pulled a 15.3 stock at a race track in denver which is also about 6000 feet so it sould be a 15.0 here in el paso.

tZo_tC 11-03-2004 04:11 AM

hey dudes i drive a black sand pearl tc, got a premier subwoofer with a 760 amp so far. go to utep on tues and thurs. ive seen a BSP at utep a girl drives it. also saw a BSP with chrome rims. I see an indigo ink in a walgreens parking lot on zaragosa and north loop. saw 2 different silver streak micas, both driven by girls. i'm interested in joining a club, let me know.

jer5500 11-03-2004 05:55 AM

why don't ya email me @ jer5500@sbcglobal.net so we can talk about the team thing and maybe get some sponsors and stuff right now all i have is TRD swaybar, hotchkis strut tower brace. waiting on AEM CAI i'm on a group buy aslo which is going on at www.clubsciontc.com you might want to check it out its a little more organized than in here.