Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Lonestar (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-lonestar-1624/)
-   -   SCION EVOLUTION MEMBERS - (UPDATED) BY-LAWS ADDED (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-lonestar-1624/scion-evolution-members-updated-laws-added-55211/)

stick_1NZ 04-11-2006 03:17 AM

SCION EVOLUTION MEMBERS - (UPDATED) BY-LAWS ADDED

I would like to get a list of the Scion Evolution members. I know, I know that SE got started but didn't really start, so that's the reason I'm trying to get the names of all the current members and who are/will be representin' Scion Evolution. I am in talks with Nilo about re-introducing SE here in our area and perhaps with your help, to the Lonestar State. So please don't be shy and post up:

P.S. If you are interested in joining SE please visit www.scionevolution.com for more info. or you may print, and fill out the Application Form.

http://www.scionevolution.com/member...ide_header.gif

Send the Form to:
Attn: Scion Evolution Membership
13311 Hayden Avenue
Norwalk, CA 90650

SE By-Laws

By-Laws

Section 1.

Name: Scion Evolution, Inc

Section 2.

Purpose: The purpose of this organization is to encourage the promotion of the Scion brand and positive lifestyle that is associated with Scion. This will be accomplished through events, tours, rallies, and shows for its members.

Scion Evolution will encourage skillful and careful driving on public roads and highways. Membership will provide a network of skilled and professional personnel in locating parts, fabrication techniques, information and interaction between other clubs of similar interest.

Section 3.

Logo: No modifications or alterations may be made to the logo, without express written consent by the Board of Directors.

Placement of decal must be on the front windshield lower, driver’s side.

ARTICLE 2- MEMBERSHIP

Section 1.

Membership is open to any individual over the age of 18 with a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.

Section 2.

Any individual who owns and expresses an interest in the evolution of the Scion automobile(s) is eligible to apply for membership. Members are expected to actively participate.

Section 3.

Membership is subject to review by the Board of Directors.

Members cannot actively hold membership to another Scion exclusive car club.

Section 4.

Members shall maintain a reasonable and orderly conduct at ALL club meetings and functions being ours or of another club.
Members shall operate motor vehicles in a controlled manner at ALL club related meetings and functions being ours or of another club.
Section 5.

Members may be expelled from the club for knowingly taking action against the best interests of the club for violation of the by-laws.
A membership maybe revoked at any time for knowingly making negative, untoward remarks, either verbally or posting on the forums toward any SE member.
First offense will be issued by verbal warning.
Second offense will be given a written warning via email, pm or letter.
Third offense is revocation of membership to Scion Evolution and Scion Evolution forums.
A request for evaluation must be submitted in writing to the Board of Directors within 2 weeks following the incident in question.
The Board of Directors will determine all actions and all ultimate determinations made by the Board of Directors are final.
ARTICLE 3-DUES

Section 1.

Initial dues of $40.00 for a single membership and $60.00 for a family/couple membership shall be paid per vehicle.

Section 2.

Annual renewal dues of $20 per person / family / couple due annually by the initial registration date.

Section 3.

Membership is effective upon payment of dues and receipt of membership application.

ARTICLE 4-MEETINGS

Section 1.

A minimum of two meets per month will be coordinated, providing the date does not fall on a holiday.

Section 2.

The Board of Directors shall meet at least twice a month or in accordance of the needs of the club. A board member may call a special meeting with at least 72 hours notice, either written, email, posting on the meeting forum or phone call.

Section 3.

Monthly meeting agenda is as follows:

Delegated officer opens meeting

Reading of last meeting’s minutes

Treasurer Report

Old Business

New Business

Events

Open Discussion

ARTICLE 5-AMENDMENTS

Section 1.

Additions or changes to these by-laws may be requested by any paid member.
Requests shall be presented in writing to the general membership at a regularly scheduled meeting.
Final action shall be determined by ballot at the next regularly scheduled Board meeting. There must be at least sixty percent (60%) of the Board of Directors present.

Scion Evolution List:

1. whatmovesu/iria- interested
2. PIMP
3. Scott17/Mellisa
4. JJ & CC - Scion Guys
5. Streetcandy
6. redfins
7. blue_tC

http://www.scionevolution.com/images/SE_2.gif

whatmovesu 04-11-2006 03:19 AM

I am intrested in joining

Scion Evolution List:

1. whatmovesu

stick_1NZ 04-11-2006 03:40 AM

Thanks for your interest.

PIMP 04-11-2006 09:56 AM

I am/was, don't know if my year has expired. Probably been expired for a long time, the way time flys.

stick_1NZ 04-11-2006 11:53 AM

It's not too late to renew your membership Frank. Let me see if I can do anything...I'll talk to Nilo.

whatmovesu 04-11-2006 01:21 PM

Go ahead and add iria (megan) to the list.

stick_1NZ 04-11-2006 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by whatmovesu
Go ahead and add iria (megan) to the list.

she's added. :bow:

Scott17 04-11-2006 02:53 PM

I am/was a member too.

sportcityscion 04-11-2006 04:42 PM

Jeff and I have been and I believe still are Scion Evolution members. We carry the crest on our cars, yeah for us lol

Keep us both on the list. I can always use another card in my wallet.

Thanks Ned,

CC

Streetcandy 04-11-2006 06:39 PM

NED ... Count me in.. I'm a member
But i'm like the Pimp... I dont know if mine expired yet.

stick_1NZ 04-11-2006 11:05 PM

bump for SE. i know there's more people out there. don't be shy. :P

redfins 04-11-2006 11:29 PM

Ned I Am Considering This Should I Wait Until This Gets Up And Running in This Area..Before Sending Dues?

stick_1NZ 04-11-2006 11:33 PM

It's totally up to you Steve. In the next coming week there will be a concrete plan made. We are actually thinking of doing a joint-dealership venture to get SE re-introduced. Stay tuned.

whatmovesu 04-11-2006 11:41 PM

I will send out the app. next week.

redfins 04-12-2006 12:17 AM

Thanks Ned Looking Foreward For info

stick_1NZ 04-12-2006 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by whatmovesu
I will send out the app. next week.

Thanks Kenneth. :bow:

redfins 04-12-2006 12:38 AM

Ned Who is Jeffery J ?On EVolution Page It List Them For dfw?/

stick_1NZ 04-12-2006 12:43 AM

Jeffrey Jones is the Scion Manager for Sport City. And yes, he is the contact for SE in DFW.

redfins 04-12-2006 12:45 AM

Ok Thanks

XBBOY 04-12-2006 04:50 AM

Aloha and thanks for the post Ned....

Hi my name is Nilo Miranda and am from SE SoCal. I'm glad to see the interest in rejuvanating the SE/DFW chapter. We are always here to support any meet event you all are planning, pls just let us know what you need and we will be more than glad to send it to ya if we have it in stock.

If we get enough early notice, a few of us would like to fly to your area and join you at your event, should the schedule permits. We are planning on joining so me the other chapters this year like SE/NY, SE/Hawaii,SE/NorCal and some of the other chapters for their events and would really like to come out and meet the peeps in the DFW area.

thanks again for all your support, take care and Peace.

And pls do visit us at the home site as well www.scionevolution.com. :bow: :clap: