Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Lonestar (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-lonestar-1624/)
-   -   Scion lovers in the dfw area? (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-lonestar-1624/scion-lovers-dfw-area-51993/)

SCIONrage 03-13-2006 04:57 PM

Scion lovers in the dfw area?

First of all, this is my first post, so I'd like to say hello to everyone!

My name's Shokor I'm 25 and I'm in charge of ALL Scion affairs here at Toyota and Scion of Fort Worth.

Since Scions sell themselves, I my job isn't to sell, I just promote the product in my region and show people the full potential of what they're buying.

Working on a tc with Lambo doors, reverse cowl hood, springs, etc...
right now, just trying to find some sponsors since the dealership isn't too interested in spending that kind of money.

In the coming weeks and months, I'll get rallys started and do other promos, so it'll be fun.

I hope that a lot of the Scion enthusiastes in the area will show up and show off their cars and look at what others have and most importantly, have a GREAT time.

If you folks wanna contact me, I'm at

(817) 560 1500 Office

(817) 597 5101 Cell

stick_1NZ 03-13-2006 05:30 PM

It's about time you guys come through here. Welcome to SL and to our Lonestar Region.

Please update us on the upcoming event.

ScionOfDallas 03-13-2006 05:31 PM

Dude,

Ive got your same job over at Scion of Dallas but I sell too makes me more money...

keep my number in your phone as well as I will keep yours....and maybe in the near future our dealerships can do something together 972-872-0726

phatfront 03-13-2006 05:38 PM

I bought my RS1 hot lava from toyota of ft worth..
glad to see someone promoting from that place.
you should think about hitting the green theme and getting to know some of the community.. you'll find that the DFW scion owners are pretty cool people ;)

BunnyBox 03-13-2006 06:14 PM

Its great to see more dealerships promoting the scion community. We look forward to meeting you at your upcoming event(s). :clap: :clap:

SCIONrage 03-13-2006 06:16 PM

Thanks for the warm greeting.

I'll have a rally completely set up for sometime in late april. Thanks for the advice on the green room...will do that right now.

I realize that my dealership has been lacking in the Scion priority area, but I'm here to change that.

Oh, and BTW, I sell cars too, but that's beside the point. My main goal is to make sure Scion gets the recognition it deserves.

tikithed 03-13-2006 08:11 PM

Hey it is about time. I got my xB from Scott Bolin in internet sales, had a great experience in buy the car. Glad to see ya here look foward to meeting you.

konsumer 03-13-2006 08:38 PM

As a noob myself I welcome you.

Capt_pooty 03-13-2006 08:38 PM

Wow sounds like you got it going on there, i was going to buy my RS 2.0 there but the guy i was dealing with was a jerk, didnt want to help me, told me there would be a 1000 dollar deposit... and such plus didnt want to budge on my trade.....ggggrrrrrr..

so i went to Freeman and bought there, they gave me what i wanted for my trade and had to only put the 500 dollar deposit which is what it is at every toyota delearship except there for some reason.... hhhhmmm... hope you got rid of that guy...lol...

now that im done dissin on yall...lol...j/k glad to see that yall are getting in the ring, i live right down the street in Benbrook and my wife used to Work at Moritz next door so im very familiar with yall as Garry Mckinny or now better known as TOFW...lol... good luck on your show you put on, i will deff. be there to help out..... PM me if you have any questions or help with events.. thanks again

Scott

konsumer 03-13-2006 08:40 PM

you had to put a $500 dep down?

SCIONrage 03-13-2006 09:31 PM

Sorry about your bad experience, Scott. Unfortunately, I can't undo what's been done, but I can definately say that if there are any problems, I'll take care of it personally from now on.

Oh, and Scott Bolin's office is about 15ft away from mine. He makes fun of me all the time for being a Scion manager. It's his way of showing love. :)

Capt_pooty 03-13-2006 09:36 PM

hey man thanks... like i said before you need help let me know i got this community on lock....not to mention i can lock this thread....lol...j/k.. no for real you need help just holla

Scionpilot 03-13-2006 11:19 PM

my xA came was picked up from there

SCIONrage 03-14-2006 01:39 AM

thunder! Thunder! THUNDERCATS!!!! HOOOOOO!!!!

dfwaltima 03-14-2006 01:14 PM

Dang you... now you have me saying that..

CBucher 03-16-2006 11:17 PM

Hey Shokor, Just to let you know that if you are planning something for April it's gonna be hard. There are shows already scheduled for 4/1, 4/22, 4/23, and 4/30. Just thought you needed to know so you can plan and have the best turn out possible for your first event. These are just the local shows. If we can help let us know.

SCIONrage 03-16-2006 11:22 PM

CBucher...hmmm, you're right, it doesn't look too good.

I think based on your info, i'll have to postpone it till may.

I'd really like a BIG turn out, whatever will help. :)

I certainly appreciate the info.

CBucher 03-16-2006 11:25 PM

Just thought you needed to know. We will come out to show for you and the Scion community,but busy end of the month.Good luck and if you need help post up we are always here(Scion community that is)

FrankenScion 03-16-2006 11:32 PM

H'lo Shokor,

Just check the car show thread in this forum before you plan one. This is a very busy time of year around the region.

Welcome aboard!

PIMP 03-17-2006 01:59 AM

Looking forward to a Ft Worth dealership throwing an event.
Be sure to get a date set.
Jeff at Sport City showed me some of the Shock and Awe they got coming up soon, I mean I was like no way, but coming soon. Very good time to be a Scion owner in the Lonestar region.