Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Lonestar: DFW Metro (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-lonestar-dfw-metro-1779/)
-   -   DFW THREAD PERIOD... (shows,meets,g2g,BS,etc) (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-lonestar-dfw-metro-1779/dfw-thread-period-shows-meets-g2g-bs-etc-36118/)

Capt_pooty 10-04-2005 01:25 PM

DFW THREAD PERIOD... (shows,meets,g2g,BS,etc)

The objective of this thread is for the DFW peeps to have a ongoing thread so we can shoot the stuff, talk about each other, and discuss upcoming events, to eliminate all the multiple pointless threads.. if you know what im saying, everyone else has a sectional thread i think we should to, so here it is and enjoy.....

So every one enjoy i hope you like it as much as i do.....

now you can be a post whore now to lolololol..................

this thread is dedicated to -TR lol yeah right

dfwaltima 10-04-2005 01:59 PM

right on, im down.. keep this alive and you to can have cheeseburgers for dessert.. hahahahah

transformerXA 10-04-2005 02:28 PM

just as long as they are free! right pooty!

CBucher 10-04-2005 05:39 PM

I just saw this, and I kinda like Pooties Playhouse. Just remember waht happened to Pee Wee whwn he had his playhouse,LOL.

Texas-Toaster 10-04-2005 07:03 PM

:rofl: ^^

I like the name Pooties play house my self.

Capt_pooty 10-04-2005 08:57 PM

i figured that would be the favorite of them all... a couple of more votes to make it official... but you all like the DFW thread though me too

pureXtC 10-04-2005 10:29 PM

wow is all i can think of to say...

CBucher 10-04-2005 11:58 PM

I like this type of thread to just shoot the s*@% and talk to other peeps in the area.Good move Capt.

EXPERIENCE 10-05-2005 04:17 AM

What's a pootie,
Where is DfW in in North Dallas.
Grapvine?

Capt_pooty 10-05-2005 02:25 PM

Mike why you always got to make everything about you ........lol

its all the DFW area Garland,Carrolton,Grapevine,NRH,HEB,etc.....

its official its changed to Pooties Playhouse....DFW THREAD ONLY......

dfwaltima 10-05-2005 06:50 PM

Pooties Playhouse sounds soooo disturbing... is like come on over to Pooties playhouse, i promise that i will touch your penis.. hahahahahahaha..

HotLavaxB 10-05-2005 08:58 PM

FUN FUN FUN!!!! WHOOOO HOOOO!!! PLAYTIME WIT DA POOOTY!!! So0o0o Here is the question of the day...

Capt_pooty 10-05-2005 10:11 PM

To Mike im sorry if you took that the wrong way would never disrespect a homeboy...

Glad to see that everyone is starting to post up ... hope to see alot of action on here

pureXtC 10-05-2005 11:10 PM

what kind of action are u lookin for...?

EXPERIENCE 10-05-2005 11:17 PM

I love it, Pooties Playhouse!!!!
It's a GOOD THING!

LavabB 10-06-2005 03:30 AM

Hey I have a question!

Anybody in DFW got the hook up on a machine shop???
Hook a brutha up! :pray:

popalock85 10-06-2005 07:35 AM

Yo,
I'm from the Denotn Area....
I don't know what Pooties is. well the playhouse anyway.
This would be tight as a thread to post what we need to help each other out and what not.....
I'm in Afghanistan right now but I'll be back in January.
Anyone know how to wrap headliners and pillars?
I'd like to meet up you all of you guys sometime. I only know one other person with an xB and it's a chick....and she is rolling stock.....
Holla back.

Capt_pooty 10-06-2005 01:32 PM

This Is Your Capt. Speakin.. Welcome to Pooties Playhouse....

? what is a pootie and how did it start, funny story actually i was playing Poker( Texas Hold,em), i play like twice a week thats besides the point, back to the story...
so i beat this guy with big slick (A,K) and he gets all ____ed throws a chair, so i said im sorry you suck and it'll be ok then i slapped him on his @$$ and he really got ____ed but then he realized i was slightly larger in size then he was so he decided to forget about what had just happened, so after he left my friends said way to go Capt. Pootie so there it stuck.... and here i am Today the SUPER STAR you all know and love.........lol

so once again the life history of the CAPT.

so i dedicate this thread to myself.....lol..... for being the international SUPER STAR THAT I AM..........lmao......... :rofl:

just foolin this thread is really for all the peeps of the DFW area whon i run around with and meet on a daily basis i think in my opinion we have the coolest most diverse group in the area and yet we still get along ...lol..... keep living it up

AND ILL SEE YAH WHEN I SEE YAH........................... the pootie has spoken

dfwaltima 10-06-2005 02:11 PM

ohhh noes, the almighty has spoken.. hahahahah..

Hmm.. Robin i have a hook up at a machine shop.. holla a y0 boi.. hahahah.

popalock the only person that i met that wraped the headliner and the pillars is mark(phatfront) but he has been MIA.. he said that it was easy.. 3m spray glue, patience and the fabric.

transformerXA 10-06-2005 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by LavabB
Hey I have a question!

Anybody in DFW got the hook up on a machine shop???
Hook a brutha up! :pray:

what are you trying to get done. i might know someone who knows someone