Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Delaware if you're out there speak up!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 12:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Patrick, TST =Tristatetuners.com

I've always wanted to build an N/A engine. I GUARANTEE i can build on that makes over 200whp.

Chris- hope the car is running well. Just out of curousity, how long did it take to swap it?
Old 11-17-2009, 12:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ya I know. I know of 3 of them that are within 15 mins from me. One is Verocious the other is Evolution performance and another one but I dont have the name of the place in my head.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Bryan!! Yup the car is running like a champ!!! It took me about a week to do the whole thing with 1 or 2 people helping me. I also had to wait a day or 2 for a mount. Other than that though it wasnt to bad.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok i see. cant wait to see everyone next month.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by speedintc
ok i see. cant wait to see everyone next month.

are u bringing ur car
Old 11-17-2009, 02:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Anyone have a OE style axleback for a tC sitting around that they're not going to use? Something like a TRD or Megan OE-RS?
Old 11-17-2009, 02:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by The01Cav
Anyone have a OE style axleback for a tC sitting around that they're not going to use? Something like a TRD or Megan OE-RS?
Didnt you just sell an OE-RS? and no, i dont think anyone has that. Just about everyone, if not everyone has a canister.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah and I regret getting rid of it now, I had a tsudo n1 catback on the car for a couple of hours and hated it, it was the most obnoxious thing on there haha. So I sold it of and am rolling stock right now. I might just wait and save up some money and buy a OE-RS catback with a S-pipe. How does megan racings mid pipe fit? My tsudo didn't have the greatest fitment.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah and I regret getting rid of it now, I had a tsudo n1 catback on the car for a couple of hours and hated it, it was the most obnoxious thing on there haha. So I sold it of and am rolling stock right now. I might just wait and save up some money and buy a OE-RS catback with a S-pipe. How does megan racings mid pipe fit? My tsudo didn't have the greatest fitment.
i think matt (1slowtc) may have a megan mid pipe for sale. All the megan stuff for our cars surprisingly fits real well. On other cars megan is usually a second-rate brand, but everything i have seen for the tC's is actually great quality and fitment. Patrick loves his megan coilovers. But I recommend the megan drift spec exhaust. Why spend the money on an exhaust if it is barley noticeable in sound, and doenst give any performance increase over the stock muffler.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

because I don't want a can sitting out the back of my car. Having the S-pipe back should be good enough, I don't need to announce to the world that i'm coming.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

because I don't want a can sitting out the back of my car. Having the S-pipe back should be good enough, I don't need to announce to the world that i'm coming.
Honestly, its not that loud. You act like its going to be like a k series honda with a race header.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Everyone has their own opinion, the tsudo was obnoxious and raspy. No thanks and I don't want a crooked ___ muffler out the back, the tsudo was bad enough and the megan is worse.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by bdis3
Honestly, its not that loud. You act like its going to be like a k series honda with a race header.
lfmaoo you can here me coming miles away. and the drift spec looks sexy with its angle tip, my car is loud because of my header.

and yeasss matt im bringing my car this time.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Everyone has their own opinion, the tsudo was obnoxious and raspy. No thanks and I don't want a crooked ___ muffler out the back, the tsudo was bad enough and the megan is worse.
i have the perfect solution for you. that is to keep your stock exhaust or go trd. but stock is your best bet since you dont like noise. and you could always add a tip from pep boys if you jus want it to look somethin like aftermarket.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If you are looking for a full s pipe back exhaust you could always check out dezod 2.5. It looks to be a nice system and sounds mean as hell. May be what you looking for may not.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tcchris38
If you are looking for a full s pipe back exhaust you could always check out dezod 2.5. It looks to be a nice system and sounds mean as hell. May be what you looking for may not.
$$ though.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lfmaoo you can here me coming miles away. and the drift spec looks sexy with its angle tip, my car is loud because of my header.

and yeasss matt im bringing my car this time.
because you have a baller header. And when you get back, We gotta cruise around if my car is back together. I'm pulling it apart to do little things like fix all my wiring and stuff.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

o yea def. hope you been practicin your turns cuz i sure as hell have. i had my car sideways on this off ramp this past weekend. it was wet and the rear kicked out on me. i swear i was in turn 1 at the wall nj. formula d..
Old 11-17-2009, 11:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Smile

Originally Posted by 1slowtc
i do argree on the boost once u go boost u never go back and patrick when u get back stay the hell away from my wife lol...... chris yeah we all have to meet up sometime again my car is going down again sometime in the end of dec need to make a couple of changes to it but i have made a few changes since u seen it last to and o patrick are u bring ur care home for x-mas if u are i will make shore i keep it running till then if not i may take it apart again

haha man thats gonna be to hard for me to stay away from. once you go black you never go back lol. yea im bringing it home. cant effin wait. i need to get someone to ride back out here wit me as well. may jus take her.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

o yea def. hope you been practicin your turns cuz i sure as hell have. i had my car sideways on this off ramp this past weekend. it was wet and the rear kicked out on me. i swear i was in turn 1 at the wall nj. formula d..
Haha yeah man, Turns are my deal. I really dont like to push it on public roads though. When you get back your coming up my way with matt and were running the back roads. I'll either be in my car or my girls car, I reckon even in my girls car i can keep up on these roads i know.

And no patrick, dont take julia back with you, That's the only reason i go to Matt's house.

Quick Reply: Delaware if you're out there speak up!