Notices
Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Delaware Scion group

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 10:50 PM

My concern was getting involved with a bunch of talkers, so far the only two serious people seem to be slow n stealth. so as soon as we get past this holiday season we should meet up.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well thats because the only serious people we ARE myself and Matt (slow) we have 2 other girls, Ashley, and Sheena, BUT Ashley is hard at work in college, and pretty active with that, and Sheena had a recent "miracle" to say with out telling her life, that is not allowing her to be involved!! We do have another person, a friend of mine that is also serious, but just doesnt get on to much, but I myself vouch for him! SOOO 3 of us pretty much make up the DE chapter of scikotics! As far as being a bunch of "talkers" thats what we have to be in order to become bigger and better. I am working on a show that will possibly get us sponsorship and will lead to more people! SO in short (but long) there you have it. :-D hope maybe I cleared up some "clouds" or issues.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:34 AM

Then you and slow re the peeps I need to see. Like I said lets get the holidays outa the way and we'll catch up. I think with my pst experiences and you guys drive we can do many things.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

thats funny...lmao
Old 12-14-2007, 07:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by MacAttack
Then you and slow re the peeps I need to see. Like I said lets get the holidays outa the way and we'll catch up. I think with my pst experiences and you guys drive we can do many things.
Thats why we set up the FIRST meet/greet Mac, but you didn't want to come cause no one else was in for it, and further more thats exactly why we wanted to wait until next year and not have a meet so close to the holidays Matt and I knew no one would show, but we thought we might be wrong! But I'm glad you see what were talking about now and agree to after the holidays!
Old 12-17-2007, 11:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

ok i was goin for the weekend but i am back (mike) the fj is almost done and the woman thinks she seen you drive by last night i told her that you would have called i might have been wrong. also glad to see that we are going to wait for the holidays to be over
Old 12-17-2007, 11:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Whats up matt, Congrats on the fj, ill have to see it this coming weekend and help you finish it up, if your not done already! And no I didnt drive by, Yesterday was my b-day and i was with my girl all day!! Yeah, id call first!!
Old 12-18-2007, 12:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

dam i feel bad happy b-day sounds good on this weekend she works so we can get your car done to if you want
Old 12-18-2007, 01:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks! haha but its ok man, dont feel bad alot of people forgot! And that sounds good, my girl works all weekend also!
Old 01-27-2008, 01:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey now Mike.. I never said I couldn't be involved. My little 'miracle' as you call it doesn't have to be hidden... I am 6 months prego for those of you that don't allready know, with a little girl!! I can still obsess over my car, even with this allready huge baby bump! Haha. Just hope you don't mind her tagging along to all the car shows! I'm still hooking up the tC to the best of my ability... just don't mind the carseat in the back.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:40 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

So when is the first meet going down?

Im in newark,De, where will most meet happen?
Old 01-28-2008, 05:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

middletown area or dover maybe a newark everynow and then
Old 02-07-2008, 05:20 AM

Hey first post on SL. I'm a Delaware '08 xB owner. All us DE scion drivers really need to get together. I don't have a lot of time to check SL, so someone myspace me if something is going on. Will need to know in advance to get outta work though.

http://www.myspace.com/gyrspike
Old 02-08-2008, 10:56 PM
Banned
SL Member

lets meet soon.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG
DelMarVa
Scion Tuners

Well I live in Maryland but I grew up in Delaware .....I am down for a meet and greet.......and I think I know you MacAttack from early low roller days......I breifly met stealth fighter tc in a parking lot . Whenever you guys decide on a time and date I will see if my schedule will allow me to participate....I've kinda been thinking of selling my box for a truck but these gas prices are holding me in. Besides I really like my car but for all the fishing and boating I do I really would like a truck.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I agree. A meet should definitely be in the works ASAP. Plus I added a ____load of mod's to my car recently and I wanna show 'em off.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well matt and I have ben talking about one REAL SOON, and are currently planning one....I do however need to know who is apart of scikotics and who isn't...Sheena I know you are, and Matt. Who ever isn't and wants to be please sign up for scikotics http://www.scikotics.com/local/node/25 and register for delaware and then post your username here http://www.scikotics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9428 so we can get an updated list. those who are a member of scikotics already, Matt an I are going to be posting the meet/greet on the scikotics website http://www.scikotics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=138 and those who are not a member, or who is not interested in joining but want to hang out with us and meet new people, we will post the event here, or for those who check there myspace, I will post it to them there. So see you all very soon!!

Thank you
Scikotics_DE_HMFIC (President)
Old 02-10-2008, 07:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

live 10 mins from DE and I would like to go to a meet soon!!
Old 02-10-2008, 08:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Stealth_Fighter_tC
...Sheena I know you are
YOU BETTER!! haha
Old 02-10-2008, 08:58 PM
Banned
SL Member

I just wanna meet. no club for me. i dont know about you guys but i dont ever see any hooked up scions in de. a tc every now and then but thats it.

Quick Reply: Delaware Scion group