Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Mid Atlantic (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-mid-atlantic-1635/)
-   -   scion clubs around richmond va (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-mid-atlantic-1635/scion-clubs-around-richmond-va-90828/)

blitzblue1032 02-13-2007 09:56 PM

scion clubs around richmond va

hey all, im lookin to join a club in or around the richmond area, ive done some research and it looks like there are quite a few in the area. looks like Scion Evolution, Scikotics and Scion Noics, seem to be the most popular. When i first got second TC one of the salesmen there told me about Scion Evolution but that was a while back and i cant remember much about them. i dont mind drivin a couple hours for meets and what not. any information that yall may have about these groups would be greatly appreciated. im mostly lookin for a club that meets often and are always doing things together and are jus a great group of people to hang out with, something more like a family than jus a club. thanks guys and gals.

ScionBandit 02-13-2007 10:18 PM

www.scionevolution.org

check in the VA forum
sign-up, chat
good group of guys from Richmond

VIET_BOX 02-13-2007 10:28 PM

noics are located in richmond. there awesome to hang out with! I drive down to richmond a lot to chill with them. scion evolution sova is around newport news and scion evolution nova is fredricksburg and up.

blitzblue1032 02-13-2007 11:34 PM

awsome! thanks u guys. do the SOVA guys meet up a lot and do very much as a group? i know i see a lot about the NOVA guys meetin up and hangin a lot but ive never even heard about the SOVA guys lol. thanks again.

VIET_BOX 02-14-2007 12:38 AM

if u want to be active, join the noics. they are very active and meet every week or else you can come up to NoVA and meet up with us every weekend:)

SM1TTNCHICK 02-14-2007 06:44 PM

blitzblue - I'm apart of the Noics in Richmond, please feel free to come and hang out with us anytime! www.scionnoics.com/forum

XD40tC 02-14-2007 06:52 PM

Your plates dont say "SCIONNOICS" do they?

hotweelz4me 02-14-2007 07:00 PM

In Richmond, the ScionNoics crew is the best to go with. They are always doing stuff together. I was living in Richmond b4 moving to GA, the noics crew is awesome.

indecisive311 02-16-2007 12:32 AM

Hey Blitz glad you found us, and everyone else thanks for the kind words.

I think its really awesome that there are no rivalries on here. Its pretty efin cool that all these clubs can work together.

Chad

AcrimoniousBear 02-16-2007 12:16 PM

WOW im glad yo see we have a great rep with folks and like chad said, theres not hateration :love: thats awesome! thanx all yall! you like us, you really like us! :P

btw, we need to get back up to Nova sumtime soon. i miss you guys. effin winter!

imsonofagun 02-17-2007 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by AcrimoniousBear
WOW im glad yo see we have a great rep with folks and like chad said, theres not hateration :love: thats awesome! thanx all yall! you like us, you really like us! :P

btw, we need to get back up to Nova sumtime soon. i miss you guys. effin winter!

Hope you have a lock on your hood... a couple of us are thinking about jacking it from ya. :lalala:

Maybe we can set something up with Tango where we can build up that fortune cookie thread. :silly: Hope to see you guys before HIN DC up in Dulles.

AcrimoniousBear 02-19-2007 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by imsono___un

Originally Posted by AcrimoniousBear

Hope you have a lock on your hood... a couple of us are thinking about jacking it from ya. :lalala:

Maybe we can set something up with Tango where we can build up that fortune cookie thread. :silly: Hope to see you guys before HIN DC up in Dulles.

lol just as fast as that hood can be gone watch that S/C and NST pulley disappear. yeah we can swap. :P

when is this HIN in DC? Viet didnt drop by our site and unload the calendar for us yet this year.

imsonofagun 02-19-2007 11:01 PM

April 21st 5pm-Midnight. Would be good to see you guys again, esp in warmer weather where we can actually hang out, lol.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...endID=38315002

AirBoyzT 02-27-2007 02:34 PM

I know everyone else said it, but thanks for the kind words again about us noics

tC4italy 02-27-2007 02:42 PM

You said you don't mind driving a couple hours. Friday nights we (by we I mean me and a couple chilled ppl - no club whatsoever -) get together for a coffe/dinner and when weather permits mini photoshoots ;)

Reston VA
6 pm Fridays

In case yr interested and have nothing better to do on friday evenings ;)

mcd 04-04-2007 07:32 PM

i'm from charlottesville and drive an 07 white tc. stock except 20% tint and system :d

what's good

SM1TTNCHICK 04-05-2007 12:58 AM

Hey...welcome! If you're down in Richmond, come hang out!

Sciontc2mills 01-23-2016 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by VIET_BOX (Post 1540474)
if u want to be active, join the noics. they are very active and meet every week or else you can come up to NoVA and meet up with us every weekend:)

Where does NoVa meet up? How can i get info on it?