Notices
Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Shenandoah Valley Va area looking for club members

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 03:34 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Shenandoah Valley Va area looking for club members

Hey there guys. Looking for your help. As most of us who live in Virginia already know, our crew and club population are diminishing. And i amm yet another person trying to start or at least find some people to start a crew here in western va. Now im sure there are some Scion clubs down in Roanoke but that is an hour to an hour and a half from here. So what im looking or is maybe starting a Scikotics chapter for our area. Ive tried getting the word out with no prevail. I have a thread on the scikotics webbie looking for members and no responces there yet either. If you know anyone in or near this are lokmingor interested in jioing, pleasesend them my way. The area were looking at is the Staunton area. From around Lexington, va up towards Harrisonburg and maybe as far over as Highland county and across the mountain towards Charlottesville. Its a big rural area here except for the cities so theres bound to be some people out there hiding. There are several ways you may contact me if needed about a crew or chapter, i have a group in FB called Hypnotic Scions. You may message me on there also. The thread i started on Scikotics is here, http://www.scikotics.com/forums/showthread.php?355671-Harrisonburg-staunton-va-chapter!!&p=2843161#post2843161. IF i can find enough members, i will start a FB page for our chapter. You may also contact me here and on cstc.com where i have the same sn. Any help is appreciated and please help spread the word. TY.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:51 PM

I'm in northern va near fairfax and Reston area I'm like 30 min from D.C. If you guys have any members down here I would join
Old 03-22-2013, 02:40 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

There is a Hamptin Roads chapter and a central va chapter starting up also. You check into those since theyre near u
Old 03-24-2013, 11:24 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Culpeper VA
Old 03-25-2013, 05:16 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

If ur interested in joining my chapter pls sign up on the scikotics site o my thread. Ifthats to far for you there is a central va chapter being started up on the site as well...
Old 03-26-2013, 10:36 PM
5 Year Member

I'm in Woodbridge, VA. No local clubs around me. I know one person that's part of Scikotics he drives a blue Gen2 xB with white wheels.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:49 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

is he also in your area or more towards this way?