Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Mid South (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-mid-south-1634/)
-   -   Greenville SC in the House, CLUB INFO (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-mid-south-1634/greenville-sc-house-club-info-213123/)

ScionUnited 03-27-2012 03:13 PM

Greenville SC in the House, CLUB INFO

We're back!!!!!! after a brief "retirement" we are back in full force. let me know if you are around, and looking for a great group of people. we are all over the upstate of sc, and have chapters in other states too. if you have any questions feel free to send them to me, below is a little about SU, we look forward to talking with you.

Created in August of 2008. The initial chapter was created in Greenville, SC. Within three days, we grew to over a dozen members, and with the help of each of our members, we will continue to grow. As far as clubs go, we are very laid back; there are no minimum vehicle requirements and we have no problems with stock cars because we understand that circumstances do not always allow us to do as we please when it comes to modifications. However, we are here to help each of our members work on their cars to make them the way they want them. We are a group of automotive enthusiasts who love to have fun, while growing as a family every day. As for the name, Scion United was inspired by our group of scion owners who are united by our love for our cars. We are all “United by Individuality” with our cars, hence the name Scion United. All of our members attend various meets and shows; from local, dealer-sponsored events, to large-scale national events, such as HIN. All of our members are cool as hell and are willing to help anyone in any way possible.

ScionUnited 03-27-2012 10:50 PM

Lol all these views and no post, come on guys, leave some love, some hate, or just some words haha,

Esh Darkstar 03-27-2012 11:18 PM

What is there to post about?

ScionUnited 03-28-2012 12:42 AM

Lol just letting me know someone is actually alive works lol what's up

Esh Darkstar 03-28-2012 01:25 AM

This end, not much. Work all day, Class all night.

Bryaneaslertoyotascion 05-24-2012 08:16 PM

Bryan Easler Toyota Scion Summer Extravaganza

Please join us at Blue Ridge Community College in Hendersonville NC on June 10th from 11:00AM to 5:00PM for our first annual Summer Festival Extravaganza. The event, sponsored by Bryan Easler Toyota, will benefit the Helping Hands. There will be live bands, corn hole tournaments, food, auction, clowns, jugglers and other entertainment. We will also have a classic car show and prizes for Scion owners. We look forward to seeing all Scion owners come out in support of a great charitable cause. Please email me, Leo Luna, at Leol@bryaneaslertoyota.com. Thank you in advance for your support! :icon_smile:

Bryaneaslertoyotascion 05-24-2012 08:17 PM

Bryan Easler Toyota Scion Summer Extravaganza Please join us at Blue Ridge Community College in Hendersonville NC on June 10th from 11:00AM to 5:00PM for our first annual Summer Festival Extravaganza. The event, sponsored by Bryan Easler Toyota, will benefit the Helping Hands. There will be live bands, corn hole tournaments, food, auction, clowns, jugglers and other entertainment. We will also have a classic car show and prizes for Scion owners. We look forward to seeing all Scion owners come out in support of a great charitable cause. Please email me, Leo Luna, at Leol@bryaneaslertoyota.com. Thank you in advance for your support! :icon_smile:

John74a 10-05-2012 04:14 AM

Hi I am also from Greenville and wondering to move from there. Before it I am trying to sell my home. For it my nearby friend has suggested me a site related to Homes for sale Greenville SC. I just want to know that does anybody know about more ideas and suggestions to make home sale easier and better for me. Thanks in Advance

Flip450r 12-12-2012 03:01 AM

When and where do you guys meet? Im new to the scion world just got a 2013 tc