Notices
Regional - Mid South KY, NC, SC, TN

LED Dash conversion & shop suggestions in Louisville Ky

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 01:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default LED Dash conversion & shop suggestions in Louisville Ky

Hello all, I've been reading the site for a long time but up until now wasn't willing to put any money into my car. I have now decided to put some money into my 06 tC to keep myself from buying a much more expensive toy when it's released (new camaro, flame on).

As topic says, I'm interested in doing the LED dash conversion on my car. I cannot stand the stupid amber colored interior lights on the tC. Does anyone in the area (Louisville Ky) know of a local shop that would do this kind of conversion? I've searched Mid-South forum and I'm not seeing any close. I know it may be easy but I don't really trust myself soldering something so small. I would be willing to drive an hour or 2 out of town for this if I needed to. (Being without my car isn't an option, its my daily driver.)

While I'm at it, does anyone know of any good performance shops in the area? The only one I know of is Tachyon and I don't know a lot about them. Looking to do some kind of boost upgrade (NA right now) so I need to find someone for it.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Corps
SL Member

Thanks for the message. Hope it helped. As far as the led swap, I have a friend in LaGrange who has done it to his car and did a really good job at it. I will message you my number.