Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Mid South (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-mid-south-1634/)
-   -   louisville scions (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-mid-south-1634/louisville-scions-161375/)

zinczipper 04-23-2009 08:41 PM

louisville scions

weather getting better..anyone ready to do a get-together and cruise?
maybe plan for a cookout. I know things are busy 'til Derby,so maybe later in May.

Darksteppa95 04-27-2009 12:48 AM

Louisville is by far...very quiet.

I lived here since July08...I went to Oxmoor Toyota for a getogether...but not many owners actually came around.

wouldn't mind if we could get a bit more of a following.

RHDVIPbB 04-29-2009 04:43 AM

Sorry, been busy with having a child to try and get something together. Am going to Import Alliance though. What would you want to do, maybe I can try to get something rolling. Too bad Exposed is still not set for the year.

Darksteppa95 04-30-2009 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by RHDVIPbB
Sorry, been busy with having a child to try and get something together. Am going to Import Alliance though. What would you want to do, maybe I can try to get something rolling. Too bad Exposed is still not set for the year.

did you get a scion??

i wasn't sure, you haven't told me anything about actually owning one yet.

Something in Louisville would be nice.

RHDVIPbB 04-30-2009 02:14 AM

I had to settle for a Yaris sedan due to inventory and financing. My wife however is going to be getting a new car this year and is probably gonna get an xB or xD.

I might make it a Toyota, Lexus and Scion meet to try and get more people out. I don't know about a roadtrip, but maybe a bbq at a dealership.

Darksteppa95 05-04-2009 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by RHDVIPbB
I had to settle for a Yaris sedan due to inventory and financing. My wife however is going to be getting a new car this year and is probably gonna get an xB or xD.

I might make it a Toyota, Lexus and Scion meet to try and get more people out. I don't know about a roadtrip, but maybe a bbq at a dealership.

I see, i was caught off guard with your signature stating that you have a rumion under construction.

How's shoen? he still floating around with his tC?

Perhaps we can get a small meet together somehow... it looks like the 502streetscene revolves around everything EXCEPT scion/toyota...which i find quite bizzare.

Zinc Zipper...you know anyone else with a scion in town?

RHDVIPbB 05-05-2009 05:11 AM

Ha, I still have the front bumper, headlights, hood and fenders from a rumion, but no vehicle to put them on yet. Hopefully my wife gets one.

Schoen is still around. He is re-doing the tC right now. We go biking every now and then. He works at the shop in LaGrange.

Yeah at 502. There are some diehard Toyota guys who would love to have a meet. I can always start a thread to see if there is any interest.

vinnymac 04-23-2010 09:39 PM

can we get a good club going i have a 2008 tc and my girlfriend has a 2009 rs 2.0 xd and i belong to lexington scickotics but too long of a drive hit me up and we wil cruise some time

DSI 04-27-2010 01:17 AM

I too would be interested in a local club...I am acually from across the rive in Indiana, but only about 45 min away from the Ville...Lets see what we can get goin!!

vinnymac 04-27-2010 01:43 AM

well I'm a part of Lexington scikotics but it is along drive for me and I now a guy that gose to ul that is interested and my gf has a xd rs 2.0 so we may be able to get a chapter together