Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Mid South (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-mid-south-1634/)
-   -   Movin to myrtle beach (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-mid-south-1634/movin-myrtle-beach-189967/)

JoeyC20 07-13-2010 07:46 PM

Movin to myrtle beach

Just curious who lives out in myrtle beach. Ill be movin there this week to finish up school at coastal. Any car meets or anything like that go down in myrtle? Ive seen quite a few modded tcs at coastal and the mb area. Id like to meet some other scion owners.

SammieD 07-14-2010 11:28 AM

Yeah I used to live in Myrtle Beach..... years ago..... you will find coastal has a bit of car events on their own or you can just ask around with some of the people there.
Sometimes I miss living there but I wouldn't move back lol. Good luck to you though.

(hmmm, maybe should hold a scion meet in MB somewhere.... dunno where there though, hehe)

JoeyC20 07-16-2010 04:51 PM

Thanks dude. Yea i lived there about 5 yrs ago. Im movin back to finish up school. I guess ill just have to meet some people when i get down there. I also need to find some people with a garage because my header/spipe combo need to get put on.

Sciond 07-16-2010 11:54 PM

they are a few XB owners in the area

SammieD 07-25-2010 03:26 PM

im dudette btw lol

but yeah, it should not be too hard... of course i am thinking a few years as to now so idk if anything has changed car scene wise but yeah... asking around is probably your best bet.

:) GL

badbasic 07-31-2010 04:39 AM

b sure to hit up josh boogie

Vlad1024 07-31-2010 04:50 AM

TRDSPARKS!!!!!!!

JoeyC20 08-03-2010 05:14 AM

Haha my bad Sammie. Its all good ill ask around. I know TRD sparks is here but i dont know if they hold any sort of scion events or shows here. Whos Josh boogie?

SammieD 08-10-2010 02:40 AM

1) Happy Birthday
2) just contact TRD Sparks with any questions and they can answer them
3) OMG I KNOW JOSH (josh boogie).... I actually hung out with him a lot before moving back to NC...and before he has his box. He had a Nissan (i think if i remember correctly) prior to it.... but yeah, Josh is a good guy and cool to hang out with. :)
If you ever get a chance to hang out with him, tell him a really tall skinny blonde by sammie that used to live in MB that had a black g6 gtp coupe who now has a scion who he is friends with on FB says hi.... (got all that??? lol)

badbasic 08-11-2010 01:45 AM

anything happening this sat. my family is headed down for the day.

releaseme 08-12-2010 08:08 PM

Punch in with Tim at TRD Sparks. He and many others in MB belong to Scikotics. They can hook ya up with local events(many( as well as help ya install all your mods. Great group and a lot of fun. I live in Wilmington NC but belong to the Charleston, SC chapter as I work there a lot. We all get together often-Cheers,Darrell

Sparks_Scion_TRD_Parts 08-13-2010 05:22 PM

Let us know when you come down and we will let you know what is going on. I am the H of the Scikotics chapter down here in Myrtle Beach and usually hang out every other week. I will PM you my number!

Tim