Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Northeast (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-northeast-1621/)
-   -   *Philadelphia & Tri State Area Scion Meets* Noobs Wanted (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-northeast-1621/%2Aphiladelphia-tri-state-area-scion-meets%2A-noobs-wanted-234830/)

Cisco_TeamShogun 09-24-2007 03:21 AM

Thanks for those who came out! Which we had a bigger turn out...Some could not make it due to mechanical issues (some where installing suspension parts on buddies' TC but Next sunday there should be a good turn out.

Anyone going to the Team Toyota show? If so we can train from Rosevelt Mall

PhillyCamoBox 09-24-2007 08:06 AM

hey thanks to 215 tc and expresscion for coming out tonight to our modified meet (At My House HAHA) Still had a hell of a turn out there. 7 tc's and 1 xb. next sunday is the team toyota show so there will be no sunday meet at the mall. then next meet will be 10/07. See everyone then!

ExpresScion 09-24-2007 12:30 PM

It was cool meeting all of you guys. See you guys next weekend.

RS3 09-24-2007 12:49 PM

Thanks for everyone coming out, Thanks a million Bobby. I def owe u. Will be there next meet than.

zero__zero 09-24-2007 03:09 PM

Cool meeting Chris and Hip - sorry we took so d@mn long to get Kev's car there, Bob...but thanks a lot - no way we could've done it without you!

PhillyCamoBox 09-24-2007 10:17 PM

hey guys it was no problem at all really. now i can do my bros without a hitch haha. hows the ride kev?

def nice to see 2 new faces for once! not too bad for the first meet considering it got shifted to my place hahahah. cant beat it haha looked like a dealer ship seeing 7 tcs parked out side haha

ExpresScion 09-24-2007 11:04 PM

Yeah, that was pretty cool. We'll have to get some organized pics next week!

RS3 09-24-2007 11:24 PM

Hahaha yeah. Wish i knew my way around the philly area better.. But the ride is pretty smooth and nice.. only downfall (posted on another thread) is when we were going to get something to eat.. the one top nut wasn't screwed in all the way so it was bumping up and down. That was freakin me out.. But i got back to Tods and we tightened it down. Now its all smooth sailing.. Front is higher than the back but its good.. i think we actually gotta do Cisco's when he gets his.. but hes getting TRD springs so it wont be as bad hah! :P

Now all i have to do is get that side fixed and repainted.. ever get to talk to the paint guy about it? Or even about your parts that need to be painted.

PhillyCamoBox 09-25-2007 12:20 AM

got my etown invite holla

na i will see him tomorrow i think.

yea gotta make sure its tight check it again in a few days. also give the front 2 weeks to set and it will lower 4 sure.

who all is going to the team show on sunday?

Cisco_TeamShogun 09-25-2007 03:03 AM

bobby needs to start charging for mods hahaha

Again nice to meet some cool new pepz

I am doiwn for the Team Toyota show! Holla

Kev comw down and ride with me and hip. We meeting up at Rosevelt mall at around 10:30. Chris is comming to I think..

Got Viniati?!?!?! Yes Maybe I do hehehehe

http://www.viniati.com/0507-scion-vi...q3qrvrs8gq39k1

215_tC 09-25-2007 03:04 AM

it was nice to meet all you guys and see other scion owner. about the show this sunday it is still a toss up, so i won't really know until a day before and if not i would def be at the meet on 10/07. hope to see you guys soon :)

RS3 09-25-2007 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Cisco_TeamShogun
bobby needs to start charging for mods hahaha

Again nice to meet some cool new pepz

I am doiwn for the Team Toyota show! Holla

Kev comw down and ride with me and hip. We meeting up at Rosevelt mall at around 10:30. Chris is comming to I think..

Got Viniati?!?!?! Yes Maybe I do hehehehe

http://www.viniati.com/0507-scion-vi...q3qrvrs8gq39k1

He does need to start charging.. I owe him big time.. Maybe a case of his favorite brew or something.

I'm not sure if I'll go or not.. don't u have to pay or something?? or is that to enter your car? My far is F'ed up anyways.. lol.. Crystal going with u? If not i may jump in your vehicular.. although I'm not sure yet still.. you'd have to meet me somewhere I know.. I don't even know how to get to the Roosevelt mall. Thats what I get for living in the suburbs w/ farmland.. hah! :P

Oh and who's making fliers? I'm sure Tod, Bobby, Cisco, Me, and a few others will pass it out on scions to come to the meets. Get some more new faces as Bobby suggests.

And Cisco, I think your thread is dead lol and this is the new one taking over..

zero__zero 09-25-2007 03:00 PM

I wanna use Bob's idea and put a flyer together for the Sunday meets at Roosevelt Mall...get some ride pics this weekend, preferably of local guys that'll be at the meets. I'll try and put something together and then we can get the word out.

PhillyCamoBox 09-25-2007 05:11 PM

sweet tod it really cant hurt to throw a lil 5x5 flier on scions when u see em parked or pull up next to one. for every 100 id imagine 10 will actually stop up. word will spread :)

RS3 09-25-2007 06:14 PM

Anyone down for Friday for a small meet or gathering.. maybe at Red Robin. (Cisco's Fav spot) to Chill, Hang, Grub. Lemme Kno! :P

ExpresScion 09-25-2007 10:44 PM

I might be down for that. Cisco, I probably wont meet you guys at the mall on Sunday, I have to go early to roll in. I wasn't really sure if my car was show worthy...still dont think it is, but I'm doing it anyway.

Cisco_TeamShogun 09-26-2007 01:05 AM

My car is not show worthy at all!!!!!!!!!! I'm just going to hang out... I just hope no one laughs at my car :( and on top of that my car is all scratched up...! well Chris I guess I'll see you at Team Toyota.

My girl wants to go to the car show! she is dying to go but she has a lot of tests and papers comming up. I dout she'll make it for sunday, but saturday is the shady mapple meet, she really wants to go to that too!!! but she dont get out of school on SATURDAY (yes she is taking weekend classes) until noon , and from what I read pepz leaving around 11:45...have to see if i can make it to meet up with pepz or if i have to ride alone up there...

If your down for sun kev let me know.. and for sat too!

Cisco_TeamShogun 09-26-2007 01:14 AM

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...5358&start=740

ExpresScion 09-26-2007 03:40 AM

Cisco, the meet isn't until 1. You could probably make it out there by then, and even if you don't, it's not like no one is gonna be there.

PhillyCamoBox 09-26-2007 09:41 AM

yea ill be at team sunday cant make the shady maple meet.....

oh and a update. next sunday @ roosevelt mall will be 10/14