Notices
Regional - Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

anyone seen this xB in CT?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 09:12 PM

Default anyone seen this xB in CT?

I was curious if anyone has seen this car lately? It was for sale on craigslist a while back at a dealership in Granby a while back but now its gone and nobody seems to know where. I wanted to buy it but didnt have the money. Now I do,but now I cant find it. Thanks..

-Lucky

Old 11-22-2010, 09:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Stu's (lastlookcustoms) old xB. Sold months ago I believe. Who the buyer was or where it is now, I have no idea though.
Old 11-23-2010, 01:26 AM

Oh ok. Yea, when I was interested in it, it wasnt a personal owner that had it. It was at a dealership. So that Stu guy must have traded it in or something. Im just hoping to find it at another dealer or somethng.
Old 11-23-2010, 03:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah and last I had heard they had beat it like a dog...screwed the body kit and stuff up....Stu had alot of hours and time into it.....was sad to see it go.....but parts to the original build still live on with a good today lol
Old 11-23-2010, 01:06 PM

Yea, it seems like alot of people know the car, but they dont know where it ended up.

Im not worried about it being beat up or cracked or anything like that. I went and checked it out at the dealership it was at and it was all easily fixable. Would have been a good winter project. The dealer told me they sent it to auction when I called them yesterday. It has to be around somewhere...
Old 11-23-2010, 04:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah and some jackwagon will take claim to all the work that is done to it no doubt....oh well
Old 11-27-2010, 06:25 PM

Im sure thats exactly what would happen. I would have redone a bunch of stuff since some of it needed finesse, especially where it was beat up, but other than that it was in good shape.