Scinergy Members NEW GRILLES

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2005, 04:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Default Scinergy Members NEW GRILLES

Ok i got email from Don that is Director of the company fantasy-creations . He offered me 20% off the grilles that they make. I also notice that he is sending emails to other car club members duno if any of you got same email .
But anyway i just want to let all scinergy members know that you could now order this

http://fantasy-creations.net/club-xb-01.php

Nothing yet for xa and tc but they will make grilles in the future.!

ALSO i talk to one of the Directors for carbon fiber hoods and got this email here is a quote!

Hi Joe, thanks for the inquiry. I would be glad to help your club out with some good deals. A lot of time clubs will put together batch orders for freighted items such as body kits, carbon fiber hoods, spoilers and the like. Currently we are in the process of moving Yakuza racing to 2 specialty sites: carbon-fiber-hoods.com and body-kitz.com.

If you would like, we can put together a great group buy in on body kitz and carbon fiber hoods. Basically youll be able to get pretty much any body kits/spoilers/hoods for a 20% discount if we can ship it together. Feel free to call me at 801.261.1065 if you would like me to help you put something together. Also what is your website? I would love to add a link to it on an article we did on Scion Hoods http://www.carbon-fiber-hoods.com/xb-hoods.html

Can you add a link to carbon-fiber-hoods.com? The banner is below, thanks for everything and looking forward to getting some good deals for you and your friends.

Simon
Hope this helps to any of you guys!