Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Northeast (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-northeast-1621/)
-   -   SCION SHOW-Sun. Jan. 22- ENTRY LIST POSTED! (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-northeast-1621/scion-show-sun-jan-22-entry-list-posted-41174/)

joescionwv 12-11-2005 06:41 AM

I think you might have a few more people enter I know I would I mean I'll show up anyway though

krdshrk 12-11-2005 03:38 PM

Not a problem. If I get chosen I'll still go!

ElChupacabra 12-12-2005 06:38 PM

bump...

EddNog 12-12-2005 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by PeruzziScion
bump...

A- How did the mild/wild pitch go?

B- How do we determine if a car gets into mild category or if it gets into wild category; better question, what category would my car be in if it makes it into the competition?

Btw everyone I'll be there and it's my 24th birthday on 1/22!!! Come and say happy birthday to The EddNog!

-Ed

ElChupacabra 12-12-2005 10:05 PM

A: I didnt get to make the pitch today. The boss left before I had some free time.

B: Your car Ed would be a tough call. I might put you in the mild class just because you dont have anything crazy like a body kit or whatever. Although, your headlights might put you over the top...

EddNog 12-12-2005 11:52 PM

...Although, your headlights might put you over the top...

Not my brakes, huh?

-Ed

krdshrk 12-13-2005 04:43 AM

I need a "Sleeper" category! :D

If i get chosen, can we darken the showroom or at least the section where I'll be put? :D

ElChupacabra 12-13-2005 01:06 PM

Not my brakes, huh?

-Ed
You got a big brake conversion? I didnt even realize. I hadnt had a chance to read over your full mod list yet...

soccerplr012 12-13-2005 01:12 PM

well its been a while so i guess ill put a post up hahaha.....looks like ill be there!! this time i wont have a wife with me so i dont have to keep her occupied and sit in the car half the time like the scikotics meet....my apologies for that one....bad call on my part!! haha but ill def be there hoping to have my headunit installed as soon as it gets off backorder and i actually get it!! hahaha

preshuzbrit 12-13-2005 02:32 PM

wow joe, look at all these cool people you have coming...!

krdshrk 12-13-2005 03:16 PM

Heh.. Ed's mod list reads like a novella.

Oh... Check my cardomain page. It's updated with the most recent list of my mods in case it helps your decision ;)

EddNog 12-13-2005 05:09 PM

Not my brakes, huh?

-Ed
You got a big brake conversion? I didnt even realize. I hadnt had a chance to read over your full mod list yet...

Wilwood's own BBK up front, Precision Brakes's custom Wilwood BBK out back.

Check that CarDomain link I sent you previously.

-Ed

ElChupacabra 12-13-2005 06:15 PM

^^^ Ed, yeah I have all your stuff printed out. I just havent had the time to go over everybody's entries yet. Crazy busy at work and at home with the holidays. You all know how it is...

...Getting more awesome entries. Keep'em commin in. We are approaching the 20 car mark! Im gonna get to pitch the mild and wild class today at some point...

EddNog 12-13-2005 06:39 PM

^^^ Ed, yeah I have all your stuff printed out. I just havent had the time to go over everybody's entries yet. Crazy busy at work and at home with the holidays. You all know how it is...

...Getting more awesome entries. Keep'em commin in. We are approaching the 20 car mark! Im gonna get to pitch the mild and wild class today at some point...

Just to clarify, this is up for grabs to ALL models, correct? There aren't separate awards for tC, xA and xB?

-Ed

joescionwv 12-13-2005 06:40 PM

Well put me in the mild class did you get my entry?

ElChupacabra 12-13-2005 06:57 PM

Just to clarify, this is up for grabs to ALL models, correct? There aren't separate awards for tC, xA and xB?
YES...

Well put me in the mild class did you get my entry?
YES...

joescionwv 12-13-2005 07:58 PM

what did they say about the mild class ?

ElChupacabra 12-13-2005 09:05 PM

Boss man blew outta here again before I had a chance to sit down with him on a bunch of stuff not just the show. Anybody wanna put a Carbon Fiber hood on their xB when they buy it? Thats just one of the things we're about to offer...

joescionwv 12-14-2005 03:06 AM

wait when who buys it? I might think about that

ElChupacabra 12-17-2005 09:34 PM

^^^ We're rolling out a new accessories plan at the dealership. One of the new offerings will be carbon hoods from Seibon. Very nice stuff. So yeah, you can put a new hood on your car right from our delearship which will be awesome and something nobody else is doing around here. Also our parts department is becoming a "Tuner Shop". And our accessories sales people will now be known as the "Mod Squad". Check it all out at the show!!!