Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Northeast: NYC Metro (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-northeast-nyc-metro-1777/)
-   -   Deer Park Ave....wash em up an get ready Every Friday @ 10PM (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-northeast-nyc-metro-1777/deer-park-ave-wash-em-up-get-ready-every-friday-%40-10pm-19520/)

Simplyscion 03-06-2005 03:46 PM

Deer Park Ave....wash em up an get ready Every Friday @ 10PM

Whatup everyone...Its been a minute since i have posted somethin but I need to address somethin thats bothering me. There is a lot of us on Long Island that have Scions and everytime I go up to DPA I only see Munch and maybe one other scion...(seen white tC on Fri night in McDonalds parkin lot whoever that was) Im soooo sick of seein a plethora of Neon SRT-4's, WRX's and Integras. I mean, come on guys...we have some of the most unique vehicles ever put out on the production line. I know its winter time but it aint that cold out. Im at the point where im about to dump every last dollar I have in my car so I can go and stomp out one of those arrogant Integra drivers. I know the potential of the cars that a lot of you guys out there have and if you were to see some of the cars that roll up there you would look like gods. There are hyundai sonatas that are hooked up for christ sakes!!!!!!!!!! This is a lil dissapointing. I know that we are a new breed but this is getting outta hand. We need to step up our game and get our name out there and build a reputation. I gotta give Munch all the credit he deserves...he has been holdin it down since day one, keep it up kid.

Munch 03-06-2005 03:57 PM

Thanks bro, I try to do what I can......when I can. Hope to see you back up there next friday night. I'm gonna bring da box back out again. I can't wait till the weather breaks so I can show you the new setup I have in store for the box. Turbo, leather and teed interior ,new wheels and a number of other things. It's gonna be sick :lalala:

Simplyscion 03-06-2005 04:00 PM

When Munch is in the building, you know its gonna be sick :bow:

Simplyscion 03-06-2005 04:59 PM

BTW>>>>>>>>>>>>Thinkin about selling leather seats...anyone with Blue or Thunder xB, swap seats and cash...hit me up...black leather, suede inserts and blue stiching

Denstyr 03-06-2005 05:01 PM

you have leather seats and you want cash and xb seats for it?

PunkInDrublic 03-06-2005 05:17 PM

Didnt see a post about DPA Friday night or I probably would've rolled through. If anyone wants to meet there, post it up.

DSMing91 03-06-2005 06:58 PM

I was up on DPA last night just cruising. Had your typical ricers out there. I usaully drive around looking for other XB's but never see any.

kocho333 03-06-2005 06:58 PM

werd^^^^

Munch 03-06-2005 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by DSMing91
I was up on DPA last night just cruising. Had your typical ricers out there. I usaully drive around looking for other XB's but never see any.

I'm there just about every friday night after 10:00p.m. till about 12:30a.m. I'm never there on saturday because I'm usually in P.A.

Munch 03-06-2005 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Simplyscion
When Munch is in the building, you know its gonna be sick :bow:

Sweet 8)

jennay 03-07-2005 01:03 AM

too cold still for me!! sorry, i know, but i'm a girl!!!
see you guys up there soon!!

Munch 03-07-2005 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by jennay
too cold still for me!! sorry, i know, but i'm a girl!!!
see you guys up there soon!!

I know you'll be out once the weather gets better :wink:

Megakurth 03-07-2005 04:14 AM

I was out there the other night (wasn't in my TC, was in my friends white Lincoln), not sure if anyone saw the old Chevy that was blowing all the ricers away, the one that was spinning like crazy. The guy goes out on DPA alot, blows everyone away when he needs too, lots of cops last Friday though :( Since I have an auto tc, not sure if id be out there on a Friday night trying to race at all, if anything I may take out my 240sx

Simplyscion 03-07-2005 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Megakurth
:( Since I have an auto tc, not sure if id be out there on a Friday night trying to race at all, if anything I may take out my 240sx

I dont go up to race...lets face it, i know my car aint fast and thats not why i bought it. I got a 71 nova im restoring for that. Come up and show support :wink:

Simplyscion 03-07-2005 04:07 PM

Im glad im at least im gettin some feedback from this...winter is coming to an end so I dont wanna hear any more excuses (Jennay) :rofl: j/k...anyway every last person that shows up Friday nights counts!!!! By the way, if you see a fellow Scion up at DPA, make sure to make yourself known...chances are they are someone who posts up on this board anyway and if not, maybe they dont even know about the forum to begin with. Everyone that reads this thread, make yourself known if you plan on comin up friday nights...even if you are from the city, it will still give you somethin to do on a friday night when nothin else is goin on.

xAlex 03-08-2005 02:02 AM

Re: Deer Park Ave....wash em up an get ready

Im at the point where im about to dump every last dollar I have in my car so I can go and stomp out one of those arrogant Integra drivers. I know the potential of the cars that a lot of you guys out there have and if you were to see some of the cars that roll up there you would look like gods.

u are very optimistic... and sort of inspirational, but after my friend in his stock integra smoked me the other day , i have no intention on revvin my engine next to anybody. also, how the hell does munch afford to do all that to his car? i need to see ur xB, i'm gonna try to roll over to dpa one night, ur nuts. :D

Munch 03-08-2005 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by xAlex
how the hell does munch afford to do all that to his car? i need to see ur xB, i'm gonna try to roll over to dpa one night, ur nuts. :D

work, work, work :relief:

Chimmy3 03-08-2005 12:55 PM

where is deer park ave?

Simplyscion 03-08-2005 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by xAlex

Im at the point where im about to dump every last dollar I have in my car so I can go and stomp out one of those arrogant Integra drivers. I know the potential of the cars that a lot of you guys out there have and if you were to see some of the cars that roll up there you would look like gods.

u are very optimistic... and sort of inspirational, but after my friend in his stock integra smoked me the other day , i have no intention on revvin my engine next to anybody. also, how the hell does munch afford to do all that to his car? i need to see ur xB, i'm gonna try to roll over to dpa one night, ur nuts. :D

All I hafta say is you have a vehicle thats base price is under $13,000, now if you think about it, the integra when it was new, the price was substantially more, therefore it should smoke you. Now lets just say even if you threw a turbo or supercharger on your car, it still would have been more affordable in the comparisons. And then my friend, not only would you want to rev your engine next to your boy, you would pull away from him like he was standing still. :clap:

Simplyscion 03-08-2005 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Chimmy3
where is deer park ave?

Type it in on mapquest or PM me and i will gladly help ya out!!