Regional - Northeast: NYC Metro New York City Metropolitan Area

Hi All!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 03:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Hi All!!

Hi everyone.. The last time i was on this site.. i was lamenting the loss of my 05 tC to a deer and a telephone pole. Well its like four years later.. after a wedding, being laid off.. and out of work for almost three years.. I'm back on here.. with good reason. I got a job last November with Newburgh Toyota-Scion in the Internet Department.. and they are just great people btw. Well.. now the FR-S is out there.. and I am loving this car! So much so that i plan on getting one next Spring.. and my wife is totally supportive! So, i'm back on here.. and also.. my dealership is looking to build the Scion brand for us. So if anyone wants to get a Scion in the Hudson Valley, NY area.. feel free to contact me. I'm trying to get our dealership to do some Scion specific things like start a Deler sanctioned Car Club.. give discounts on parts, service.. and do some car shows/criuse nights as well.. I'm hoping the higher ups agree with me..lol. Anyway.. I look forward to getting to know peple here again.. and seeing all your rides and what you've done with them! It's great to be doing something you love..
Old 06-16-2012, 07:05 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

welcome back

let us know when your FR-S comes in, mine should be here in about 4 weeks
Old 06-16-2012, 11:34 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Welcome back!

Glad things are looking better for you.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Ny scikotics def could help you guys they got alot of member's they are always ready to help out.
Originally Posted by stalon320
Hi everyone.. The last time i was on this site.. i was lamenting the loss of my 05 tC to a deer and a telephone pole. Well its like four years later.. after a wedding, being laid off.. and out of work for almost three years.. I'm back on here.. with good reason. I got a job last November with Newburgh Toyota-Scion in the Internet Department.. and they are just great people btw. Well.. now the FR-S is out there.. and I am loving this car! So much so that i plan on getting one next Spring.. and my wife is totally supportive! So, i'm back on here.. and also.. my dealership is looking to build the Scion brand for us. So if anyone wants to get a Scion in the Hudson Valley, NY area.. feel free to contact me. I'm trying to get our dealership to do some Scion specific things like start a Deler sanctioned Car Club.. give discounts on parts, service.. and do some car shows/criuse nights as well.. I'm hoping the higher ups agree with me..lol. Anyway.. I look forward to getting to know peple here again.. and seeing all your rides and what you've done with them! It's great to be doing something you love..