Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Northeast: NYC Metro (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-northeast-nyc-metro-1777/)
-   -   NY Auto Show (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-northeast-nyc-metro-1777/ny-auto-show-179992/)

njforcedlife77 04-06-2010 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by TheQuietThings (Post 3529798)
dude the WRX is the hottness.

scion is doomed.

nice to trash your brand why dont you buy one so you can leave the scion scene forever man.

ack154 04-06-2010 04:21 PM

1) It's called an opinion.
2) I guarantee he has contributed WAY more to the Scion brand, family, community, and culture than you ever will.

GQQSE13 04-06-2010 04:37 PM

did you guys see this? apparently some fun outside of the show
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

ack154 04-06-2010 04:41 PM

Ya, autoblog had a story on it too... though I'm still trying to figure out why the auto show spin (that autoblog had). That's kind of a crappy part of the city where the Javits center is, so unless they were all holding auto show ticket stubs or something, I doubt there's too much connection.

GQQSE13 04-06-2010 04:43 PM

yea i read that and they said it seemed to be gang affiliated and seems to happen almost every year; but like you said it doesnt seem to be much of a connection; maybe usually happens there but with more security/police there they were able to actually do something about it?

Big_Bird 04-06-2010 04:48 PM

I went on Sunday. The show was definitely lacking from years past because of the economy, but I still liked it. The Scion people at the booth were new this year and seemed to be just as knowledgeable as years before (knew nothing). New tC looks like doo-doo but the iQ is seksi beyond seksi. I am interested to see how the iQ actually does.

BlackKnightxB 04-06-2010 05:05 PM

I was a little let down. Yes all the manufacturers were there and showing off, but I was hoping for more customs. There were a few prototypes, but most have already been seen before.

CarbonXe 04-06-2010 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by njforcedlife77 (Post 3531951)
nice to trash your brand why dont you buy one so you can leave the scion scene forever man.

shun the non-believer!! Shunnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

ack154 04-06-2010 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by BlackKnightxB (Post 3532021)
I was a little let down. Yes all the manufacturers were there and showing off, but I was hoping for more customs. There were a few prototypes, but most have already been seen before.

If you want custom stuff, you're going to the wrong show. It's called SEMA, and it's in Vegas.

njforcedlife77 04-06-2010 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by ack154 (Post 3531962)
1) It's called an opinion.
2) I guarantee he has contributed WAY more to the Scion brand, family, community, and culture than you ever will.

Do you even know who iam or what i have done for scion to say that. Please dont get me started on what he has done for the scion brand. Dont talk to me like iam some noob crazy thing that iam only person that got to get in them new iq and tcs plus inside the 5 axis one's. Well maybe because scion corp knows how much i do for them plus our car club.

CarbonXe 04-06-2010 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by njforcedlife77 (Post 3532281)
Do you even know who iam or what i have done for scion to say that. Please dont get me started on what he has done for the scion brand. Dont talk to me like iam some noob crazy thing that iam only person that got to get in them new iq and tcs plus inside the 5 axis one's. Well maybe because scion corp knows how much i do for them plus our car club.

O rly? Then why did the chick ask me if I wanted to sit in it when I was there on Friday? I guess she thought I had mad tyte JDM hookups.

TheQuietThings 04-06-2010 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by njforcedlife77 (Post 3531951)

no.

anyways, i got to sit in the tC's too. Really nothing special.

njforcedlife77 04-07-2010 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by TheQuietThings (Post 3532367)
no.

anyways, i got to sit in the tC's too. Really nothing special.

Why going to lie like that saw you nrg guys yelling about not getting let to sit or get in cars. Trashing your brand just like you do to people and clubs. That why def should buy wrx maybe that can save you club if you step down before you run it to the ground.

njforcedlife77 04-07-2010 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by CarbonXe (Post 3532311)
O rly? Then why did the chick ask me if I wanted to sit in it when I was there on Friday? I guess she thought I had mad tyte JDM hookups.

Iam talking about the 5 axis tc could open the door they took railing down for us to open the doors so could sit and get pix inside it.maybe on friday they where letting you guys in the stock tc but on sat they had them all locked and telling people no it was crazy there sat. def not saying this to beg just stating facts about how people that know about me and the club and how much we do for the brand.

CarbonXe 04-07-2010 01:11 AM

I love how this went straight from a thread about the NYAS, to club drama.

njforcedlife77 04-07-2010 01:19 AM

Well sorry dude but this lays way deeper then drama. I just had people saying things I got to speak my peace. Next show I see you I tell you a great story def since your in njct love to hear it. This has nothing to do with you on what you said btw or your club. This has to do with alot of things so don't take what say to heart the people know who they are that read this.

CarbonXe 04-07-2010 01:41 AM

Person 1 : I don't like that car, I like this other one.

Person 2 : Stfu, you're wrong.

Person 1 : Okay.

Person 2 : You're wrong, I'm right, do what I say.

Guess which person you are.

Now watch me take your personal drama and grudges and throw them out the window.

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2741...200e6ac22a.jpg

Back on topic.

njforcedlife77 04-07-2010 01:44 AM

lol way to funny how could anyone not like that sexy car

Big_Bird 04-07-2010 02:22 AM

That was really hard to read. I'm not sure if most of the past six or seven posts were even English. Drama = lack of the English language.

Speaking of NYIAS, those hats we got were really small. I know I have a big head, but damn those hats were meant for kids.

njforcedlife77 04-07-2010 02:53 AM

yes did you get the beanie they where not to bad for a big head.