Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Pacific Northwest (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-pacific-northwest-1625/)
-   -   Bellevue M&G Dec 4th...please look. (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-pacific-northwest-1625/bellevue-m-g-dec-4th-please-look-176786/)

alienvictim 12-04-2009 07:26 PM

i like bologna!!!

optional 12-04-2009 11:21 PM

well, might not make it out because i have a flat tire up front and no way to get my car off the ground right now to even get the spare on... hopefully my friend comes out to help me but who knows, i probably just deseated the bead up front turning against the curb in front of my house..

anyway.. have to sort that out, plus finals and stuff these next few days, probably staying home.

Adorian 12-05-2009 12:02 AM

So who all is going tonight??

alienvictim 12-05-2009 12:15 AM

does it matter? im going just to go. not to wait and see who's going to show up.

but i'm pretty sure erik, myself and whoever else.......lol

Kanchi 12-05-2009 12:26 AM

looks like U village has it. 8pm for those who are showing up!

Adorian 12-05-2009 12:34 AM

Yeah it matters to me that's cool that it doesn't to you. I've been going to meet and greets for 5 years now, however, I haven't been to one in months and haven't been to one up here in almost a year... It's a pretty decent drive from where I'm at now and I'm supposed to meet some other people in Ballard around 10 so I don't want to drive all the way north, then come home sit on my bum for an hour then drive back north again to see 2 people I'll see Sunday.

Usually there's a list type thing, I guess not this time, what time is this at tonight? It's been a long time.

Adorian 12-05-2009 12:35 AM

Erik thanks for the time, disregard my already answered question.

8 and I'll probably be there, if anyone wants to grab a beer or three with me while I kill time before the rest of my people are free that'd be swell too :)

alienvictim 12-05-2009 01:10 AM

yay for you showing up!!! and didn't mean anything by it.

Adorian 12-05-2009 01:15 AM

:eyebrow:

Car is a mess oopsie.

alienvictim 12-05-2009 06:12 AM

okay tonight's meet was fun, really fun. even some mazda's showed up.

in anycase though at the meet i was conducting some buisness and well for some reason when i handed off the decals i did for cj, i had a brain fart.

he handed me the payment and i stuffed it into my pocket and spaced it. really really spaced it

later confused as to why i didn't get payed (get where i'm going here folks). memory farts blah blah blah.

i walked over and said well hey man i would love to get payed. he looked at me confused as understandable as it was and i was even more confused so i said hey man look. "he said you gotta be kidding me."

so i started shuffling through my pockets and blamo there's the money.

so i held it up with red face apologized and felt like a big boob.

so this is a public apology to cj because i feel really bad and i dont want anyone to think im like that in any way. and for some of you out there yes your reputation does catch up with you and i would like to keep mine because i prize it over money.

and even though i dont care what people think about me in any normal way, i really really do care if people think i'm a conniving douche... which im not.

so to end this, i sincerely apologize cj.

pete

p.s.this crazy kid with a camera was following us around at gunpoint taking really awesome pics. hopefully they will be up soon.

goke186 12-05-2009 06:30 AM

Was nice seeing everyone! I can't wait till the next M&G! Also cant wait to see some of the pics that were taken.

optional 12-05-2009 08:02 AM

I got my spare on, holy good golly is that thing ugly...

Friend lost his job today, kinda been a downer in that regard, he's freaking out..

Got a lot done on my english research paper though.. phew.

Tomorrow I'm tire shopping... hopefully someone has 2 Dunlop Sport 01's in 235/40/18..

alienvictim 12-05-2009 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by goke186 (Post 3392182)
Was nice seeing everyone! I can't wait till the next M&G! Also cant wait to see some of the pics that were taken.

ditto ditto ditto ditto!!!

jiggadomino 12-05-2009 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by optional (Post 3392219)
I got my spare on, holy good golly is that thing ugly...

Friend lost his job today, kinda been a downer in that regard, he's freaking out..

Got a lot done on my english research paper though.. phew.

Tomorrow I'm tire shopping... hopefully someone has 2 Dunlop Sport 01's in 235/40/18..

yes... our mutual friend LOST his job at michael's toyota....
if josh can see this... please... PLEASE... help our friend get his job back...

He is a good guy and amazing technician...

jiggadomino 12-05-2009 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by alienvictim (Post 3392169)

p.s.this crazy kid with a camera was following us around at gunpoint taking really awesome pics. hopefully they will be up soon.

ha! well guess who it is!
I'm the crazy kid who was threatening to shoot people at gunpoint if they didn't do as I said! :lol:

no really i'm glad we had a good turnout of tCs. I'll get the pics up asap, just gotta put the pics thru photoshop and I will get them up!

alienvictim 12-05-2009 11:05 PM

heeeeyyyy now i can see a face behind the user name. lol that's great and thanks again!!!

jiggadomino 12-07-2009 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by alienvictim (Post 3392656)
heeeeyyyy now i can see a face behind the user name. lol that's great and thanks again!!!

LOL
i got some good pics of you homie!

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sho...74#post3394374

One-Nut_McGee 12-07-2009 10:44 PM

Holy crap, I totally completely absolutely forgot to go to the meet. Damn...I'm a space-cadet sometimes.

See you guys at the next U-district one at least.

alienvictim 12-08-2009 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by jiggadomino (Post 3394383)
LOL
i got some good pics of you homie!

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sho...74#post3394374

rad rad rad......(running like little kid to other thread)