Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Pacific Northwest (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-pacific-northwest-1625/)
-   -   F'ing thieves (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-pacific-northwest-1625/fing-thieves-153200/)

Redbeard46 12-26-2008 08:32 PM

F'ing thieves

So, I go to Target in Lake Stevens today, only to come out and find that someone has stolen the Beacon Box off of my Antenna on my xB.

WHAT kind of SON-OF-A-_____ would do that? I ask you?

Mad_Sciontist001 12-26-2008 08:44 PM

I just don't know. Some people will steal anything just for the sake of stealing. I'm starting to like the idea of cutting off the hands of thiefs. :)

Matthews_Lewis_Racing6226 12-26-2008 09:06 PM

ricerz...

ratcityrain 12-26-2008 09:23 PM

for a moment there i was preparing myself to read that they took a lot more than just that

either what, bastardz shouldn't be stealing anything off our cars

Redbeard46 12-26-2008 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mad_Sciontist001
I just don't know. Some people will steal anything just for the sake of stealing. I'm starting to like the idea of cutting off the hands of thiefs. :)

With a hot butter knife, to make it take longer and be more painful.

AvonLadyJenn 12-26-2008 10:09 PM

Not sure if ours was stolen or if it fell off while driving...but ours has been missing for awhile.

Stupid people though UGH!

Redbeard46 12-26-2008 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by AvonLadyJenn
Not sure if ours was stolen or if it fell off while driving...but ours has been missing for awhile.

Stupid people though UGH!

Well, Mine didn't fall off, as I had stuck it on there pretty good. The good thing is, one of the good family members in here has sent me a couple more :wink: and they ARE on the way. I just checked today. :wink: Thanks..

Number2 12-26-2008 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mad_Sciontist001

That is a great idea. Cut off a finger from each hand for each offense, or something like that.

If you steal something like a car, cut off their hands

Number2 12-26-2008 11:22 PM

Last summer, someone tried to steal my s2k antenna...but I had it loctite'd in there reeeeal good. So what do they do? They bend it back and forth until the thing snaps in half. Brilliant!

dibbz 12-27-2008 12:18 AM

get a rope!

robbiej 12-27-2008 12:23 AM

Someone stole the stock whip antenna on my xA, they will steal anything, period. Surprised I still have my Scion fist antenna ball.

BZinn1 12-27-2008 12:59 AM

Thats ok.........my week has been even more fun......so far my bank account has been scammed out of $76.15 and now today $7.50.

I have had to go through the fraud dept on the $7.50 and it is being resolved.
the $76.15 was from Mcafee Security......they renewed my account even though I did not have it renewed(free through Comcast),wehn I signed up I did not click the auto renew either,they are supposed to issue a refund,the bank is supposed to refund me any and all overdrafts I will end up with,I have had it at this point.

It is going to take 5-10 business days for my refund from Mcafee.........wonderfull.....money I did not have to waste.....

As if Xmas was not bad enough.......guys I could not barely afford to buy dinner much less stuff for Joe.Cindy and I got Suede,but that come out of my Paypal money and not my bank.

Now I have to have my bank card closed,and by the time this is all done I may as well just close my account and goto a new bank.I have ZERO access to my money now in my bank till the 30th........thank goodness I filled up today at the gas station.

I am soooooo ____ed.......I really want to take these people out to the Olympic forrest and beat them bloody and leave them tied to a tree for bears.

Had my mom not gotten me a Gift card for Xmas I would have no money at all.......

there is a special place in Hell for these people.......

Redbeard46 12-27-2008 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by BZinn1
Thats ok.........my week has been even more fun......so far my bank account has been scammed out of $76.15 and now today $7.50.

the $76.15 was from Mcafee Security......they renewed my account even though I did not have it renewed(free through Comcast),wehn I signed up I did not click the auto renew either,they are supposed to issue a refund,the bank is supposed to refund me any and all overdrafts I will end up with,I have had it at this point.

It is going to take 5-10 business days for my refund from Mcafee.........wonderfull.....money I did not have to waste.....

Similar thing here. Luckily the business the scam purchase was made through called me to verify. Someone made a purchase of $600 worth of perfume? I talked to my bank, had to go through the fraud department, and got my money back. The really sad thing? It was on the only card I use for online Car stuff purchases. So watch out . I had to close the card too, and get a new one.

Importspeed 12-27-2008 02:57 AM

yeah someone stole the stock antenna off the corolla which is the same one off of the tc, so i was hell what in the world does someone want a stock nasty long antenna so i put my old one off of the tc on the car before we sold it.

Metro273 12-27-2008 03:10 AM

Friggin theives! They're everywhere... :tap:

BZinn1 12-27-2008 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by Redbeard46

Similar thing here. Luckily the business the scam purchase was made through called me to verify. Someone made a purchase of $600 worth of perfume? I talked to my bank, had to go through the fraud department, and got my money back. The really sad thing? It was on the only card I use for online Car stuff purchases. So watch out . I had to close the card too, and get a new one.

I am about ready for that cigar.......... :nails:

Importspeed 12-27-2008 04:03 AM

what cigar ??? LOL

BZinn1 12-27-2008 04:06 AM

Last wek when I asked to have him get a cigar for me at the VTR cigar night he said he had one for me......and I thnk I am ready for it......

AvonLadyJenn 12-27-2008 05:25 AM

Brian- you do know you can transfer money from PayPal to your bank account don't you? I do that all the time...transfer money in and out.....just depending on where I need it LOL

Sorry for the bad luck....Christmas was small for us as well.....but it's all good. Next up...my birthday...next week! I get to be a year older....yipee!!!!

Redbeard46 12-27-2008 06:57 AM

I am about ready for that cigar.......... :nails:

Got a good one for ya.. :wink: