Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Pacific South (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-pacific-south-1617/)
-   -   Official You've been Spotted Thread.. (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-pacific-south-1617/official-youve-been-spotted-thread-74678/)

rrimportracer 09-21-2006 03:33 PM

Official You've been Spotted Thread..

I'm surprised we haven't had one of these created yet. However we DO have a lot of threads similar, but not one encompassing thread. This might stop all the clutter we have with all those spotted threads.

Anyway, if you spotted someone in a Scion in your area, call them out! Maybe they're just lurkers. =P

-----------------------------

OK, Mr. SW tC I saw you last night on Magnolia and Jefferson in Riverside, wide body kit, stripes decal kit, looked like 18 or 19 inch rims right in front of Ramona High School

OldYeller 09-21-2006 05:43 PM

I have been surprised also that there was threads like this in other regions but not ours. I will keep my eye on the road....

Sniffs 09-21-2006 05:49 PM

I saw the 2nd only hooked up tC ever yesterday.. I was heading north on Main in Santa Ana, making a left on Columbine and it drove past me as I waited at the light.. had a kit I'd never seen before..

Control_Are 09-21-2006 07:59 PM

THIS is what we've been missing! Props on starting this - I'll keep an eye out as well....

rrimportracer 09-22-2006 01:48 AM

i saw the post for the northeast and i was like man we need something like this too, so here we go

Moonkei 09-22-2006 03:11 AM

I spot a Silver tC everyday on my way to work, his plate says "Samerai"

ALL_80X3D_UP 09-22-2006 04:51 AM

Good Topic.. great props.. but I see a sh*t load of Scions to and from work everyday.. so maybe have to write them all down.

______

aen 09-22-2006 06:08 AM

My tC says 404 ttc and I'm currently on my ____ed up spray painted rims because I ripped a tire

but I see a tC every day that has a weird body kit and tinted tail lights.

____

OldYeller 09-22-2006 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by aen
my tc says 404 ttc and im currently on my flipped up spray painted rims because i ripped a tire

but i see a tc every day that has a weird body kit and tinted tail lights.

Yeah--but you have to tell us where you saw it...........

OldYeller 09-22-2006 06:13 AM

Four boxes and two tC's headed up the 605. HA HA--all on a car carrier coming out of Long Beach--no owners yet!!

tC9o9 09-22-2006 06:30 AM

I say we should only spot "modded" or slightly "modded" scions so we can assume that they are on SL.

Anyways.. today at school i saw either a FM or BSP tC with a Carbon Fiber hood that was partially painted.. looked good. it had the factory Enkei's on.

This was at Cal Poly Pomona.. in lot K.

spECIal 09-22-2006 01:17 PM

i spot this xB whenever i leave late for work :P and i saw it again this mornin.

He/she was on Ball about to make a left on Harbor at around 5:52 am. its dark so the car was blue or black, im not sure. it had a front ORANGE window decal. it looked like it said marvelous scions, but im not to sure. so yea.........

I SPOTTED YOU :P

aen 09-22-2006 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by OldYeller

Originally Posted by aen
my tc says 404 ttc and im currently on my flipped up spray painted rims because i ripped a tire

but i see a tc every day that has a weird body kit and tinted tail lights.

Yeah--but you have to tell us where you saw it...........

oh. robindale + rainbow. every morning.

gwtc 09-22-2006 08:41 PM

I've seen this white tC dropped, with gold wheels parked at the Best Buy on Owensmouth and Victory, is that anybody here? I've also seen a blue(the light blue color) tC with the Kamanari kit and CF hood, with the factory 18" Enkie wheels and it was a girl driving it, is that anybody here as well?

ALL_80X3D_UP 09-22-2006 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by gwtc
I've seen this white tC dropped, with gold wheels parked at the Best Buy on Owensmouth and Victory, is that anybody here? I've also seen a blue(the light blue color) tC with the Kamanari kit and CF hood, with the factory 18" Enkie wheels and it was a girl driving it, is that anybody here as well?

Hey G, you should hit them up to join the team..

Cuppajack 09-22-2006 09:51 PM

A few days ago I saw an xB (I acutlally can't remember the color) in either hollywood or burbank, but the plates read "TOA5TR))

Also saw an RS1 xB in Woodland Hills over the weekend on my way to get my windows tinted.

Scions are a dina-a-dozen in LA, I see between 6-10 on my 8 mile drive home on any given day, but nearly all of them are 100% stock.

gwtc 09-23-2006 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by ALL_80X3D_UP

Originally Posted by gwtc

Hey G, you should hit them up to join the team..

I know, why do you think I'm asking? he he.

pixiedixie862 09-23-2006 07:22 AM

I always see a TCM xB parked on Zelzah near CSUN with 18" chrome wheels and shaved hangles looks like its about the get painted. Ive seen it since like last semester... i know its a guy driving it cuase ive seen the owner once when i was driving... but ne way just wanted to say hello and i hope your project turns out good!

DiStUrBeD_AzN 09-23-2006 04:40 PM

I spotted Johnny next to me at RHS parking lot on Thursday.

>_>

spECIal 09-24-2006 01:38 AM

i spotted an AP today. yep yep. azurre pearl.

it was about 2pm. i was at a stop light so i couldnt see it in detail.....but.........
.....it was AP looked stock, and most importantly.........it had a scionlife sticker :P

o, it was in chino hills ( i think) off of Grand and Diamond Bar