Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Pacific South (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-pacific-south-1617/)
-   -   SCION’S UNLOCK THE tC GRAND FINALE - AUG 14TH. (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-pacific-south-1617/scion%92s-unlock-tc-grand-finale-aug-14th-189649/)

SHHH_tC 07-07-2010 06:32 PM

SCION’S UNLOCK THE tC GRAND FINALE - AUG 14TH.

2 Attachment(s)
I WAS ASKED TO FORWARD THIS...SO HERE YOU GO.

SCION’S UNLOCK THE tC GRAND FINALE

BE THERE AUGUST 14TH, 2010 AS FOUR FINALISTS COMPETE TO WIN A 2011 tC

[DATE AUTO INSERTED HERE] – Scion’s Unlock the tC Road Trip Game, an interactive online competition designed to launch the next-generation 2011 tC, will culminate in a real-world grand finale on August 14th, 2010 at Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, CA. Be there as the top four finalists take the game offline and compete to win the all-new 2011 tC!

EVENT DETAILS
WHAT: Unlock the tC Grand Finale
WHEN: August 14th, 2010 | 3pm-7pm
WHERE: Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, CA

Save the date and RSVP today @ http://www.scion.com/unlockthetc.

Note: Entry is free with RSVP, though entry not guaranteed. Early arrival suggested as space is limited. Lineup and event activities subject to change.

COMPETITION
The eight-week online competition empowers players to create their own quest in the casual game as they traverse cross country from New York to Los Angeles. At the finale, Scion VP and general manager Jack Hollis will challenge the top four (4) contestants in a real-world competition where one winner will receive their very own 2011 tC. It’s not too late to join the adventure, visit www.UnlockthetC.com and play now.

tC CLASSIC CAR SHOW
Scope out some serious customized tC mods – from interior, to engine, to best of show – judged by the experts at Global Judging. If you’d like to enter your vehicle for consideration, please visit and register at www.Scion.com/UnlockCarShow.

SCION RACING WITH KEN GUSHI
Check out Scion Racing’s drift vehicles and chat with Ken Gushi of the Scion Drift Team at Scion Racing’s new urban utility vehicle. For all things racing go to www.ScionRacing.com.

LIVE ENTERTAINMENT & SCION AUDIO/VISUAL
Watch a thrilling live performance from garage punk veterans, The Spits, and explosive DJ sets from dubstep and electronic music kings 12th Planet and Rob Wonder. Then head over to the Scion A/V truck for free downloads and merchandise. For all things lifestyle, check out www.ScionAV.com.

INSTALLATION ART GALLERY
Experience video pieces from the Scion Installation Art Tour featuring Dust La Rock, Sage Vaughn and Mark Mothersbaugh. For all things art go to www.ScionAV.com/art.

GOOD EATS
Food will be supplied by some of LA’s most popular pop-up, mobile food trucks –

FEELING SHAGGY?
Get your haircut at the pop up hair studio by Barracuda Hair.

ABOUT ALL-NEW 2011 tC
The first re-design of Scion’s most-popular model since it hit the market in 2004, the next-generation 2011 tC builds on its strong history of personal expression and has everything it needs to take the leadership position in both performance and sophistication. It’s fearless and driven – by offering more horsepower, more torque and a quicker 0-to-60 over the current generation tC. It’s sexy and refined – by setting the standard for premium among the compact class with top-of-the-line features such as a panoramic moonroof, Pioneer audio system with premium 8-speaker configuration, and 18-inch alloy wheels. Its refined aggression is deliberate and demands a reaction. All press info and images of the new tC can be viewed at www.ScionDimension.com or downloaded directly by clicking here.

JOIN THE ADVENTURE ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER
Join us on Facebook and Twitter for all things Scion – including news, events, music, trivia and more!
- Click here for Facebook
- Click here for Twitter

HAVE QUESTIONS?
Contact gipson@americanpopdigital.com if you would like to be a VIP guest to the finale event, have any direct questions or would like to be a part of our online efforts.

UNLOCK THE tC ROAD TRIP GAME DISCLAIMER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, PLAY OR WIN the UNLOCK THE tC INSTANT WIN GAME OR THE UNLOCK THE tC ROAD TRIP GAME (EACH, A "PROMOTION" AND COLLECTIVELY, THE "PROMOTIONS"). Both Promotions are open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous US & DC, 18 or older and not a minor in their primary state of residence at the time of entry. Game Period for both Promotions begins 12:00 a.m. PT 6/1/10, ends 11:59 p.m. PT 7/26/10. Promotions are void in AK & HI & where prohibited by law. Subject to Official Rules, which are available separately for each Promotion at www.unlockthetc.com. Sponsor: Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.

kahsperr 07-07-2010 06:41 PM

Tight. I'll be there

omarsxb951 07-08-2010 04:47 PM

Food vendors are ASIADOG and Get Shaved:rofl:

EDDIEA123 07-08-2010 09:54 PM

Im already signed up and ready to go!

SHHH_tC 07-09-2010 04:29 PM

see this event should be STICKY KIRB.....

SEXB909 07-09-2010 06:52 PM

LOL. No need to yell. sheesh.

H22acrd 07-20-2010 12:52 AM

I'll be at Nisei Week have fun guys!!!!!!!

SHHH_tC 07-27-2010 05:43 PM

ok, just got of the phone with tomo and jason about this event...NEWS FLASH-----THERE IS CASH AWARDS NOW ANNOUNCED! there is only 15 cars registered and there goal is 50!

THIS IS A FREE SHOW AND THE RESPONSE IS NOT THERE! IF THEY DONT GET THE 50 CARS, THE SHOW IS GOING TO GET CANCELED! COME ON PAC-SOUTH LET'S MAKE THIS EVENT MASSIVE!

EDDIEA123 07-27-2010 07:23 PM

Really only 15? Thats odd....I gotta repost. Thanks for the update!

kahsperr 07-29-2010 12:23 AM

Only 15? Whack! Anyone try posting on other sites?

SHHH_tC 07-29-2010 01:15 AM

that's what i said....usually scion corp events are like jam packed......

night87 07-29-2010 01:40 AM

wha:?????
seems lik i'm one of that 15 then :P

SsmoothyMonster 07-29-2010 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by night87 (Post 3641026)
wha:?????
seems lik i'm one of that 15 then :P

same here i signed up too

kahsperr 07-29-2010 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by 2BLU_TC (Post 3641010)
that's what i said....usually scion corp events are like jam packed......

Are all your peeps signed up?

night87 07-29-2010 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by kahsperr (Post 3641693)

i actually signed up for a category. you could just sign up to show up without competing

EDDIEA123 07-29-2010 07:48 PM

I did 2 or 3 different categories....hopeing maybe I will take one of them lol

SsmoothyMonster 07-29-2010 09:01 PM

i think 2 is the max you can go for

SHHH_tC 07-29-2010 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by kahsperr (Post 3641693)

we are taking about 10...the rest are out of commision.

SHHH_tC 07-29-2010 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by EDDIEA123 (Post 3641798)
I did 2 or 3 different categories....hopeing maybe I will take one of them lol

i did all of them....lol.

kahsperr 07-29-2010 09:43 PM

OK cool. I think Scion will get the 50 heads they're hoping for. People will wait until the last minute to register. On the contrary. How would you guys feel about an after hours event here in Santa Monica. I'm thinking a bar/loung/club with free admission, parking or a drink or something for the first X amount of Scion owners. Just a concept but I wanted to hear some feedback. Thanks!