Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Southeast (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-southeast-1622/)
-   -   Scion Drag night 2.0( Stay tuned for rescheduled date) (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-southeast-1622/scion-drag-night-2-0-stay-tuned-rescheduled-date-43343/)

RedneckwithanxB 12-27-2005 07:03 AM

Scion Drag night 2.0( Stay tuned for rescheduled date)

hahahaha, and you thought that we would stop at 1

Feb 3 @ Orlando Speedworld Dragway

I still have no idea what Superfa has up their sleeves, But they will be there.

Justin AKA RedlinetC: it on buddy

And so that it doesnt come back to haunt me in this thread, YES i did loose last time, BUT i will be back with VENGANCE

Meet at the dragway, run the runs, then then head to Steak and Shake for Dinner and, by the looks of the weather, warming up

ivandrios 12-27-2005 08:37 PM

wow im down!

RedneckwithanxB 12-30-2005 02:52 AM

everybody scared????

Panzis!

Superfa 12-30-2005 06:05 AM

Here's the rules from the last time we ran...we had a lot of cars show last time but we want more. I know some of the fellas that ran last time have new mods and will be running quick times...trash talk is more than welcome.

C'mon people...let's tear it up.

http://www.speedworlddragway.com/schedule/

Quote from SD:

Rules:

Run what you brung...most of these cars are stock or near-stock, but I don't want to hear any crying if someone shows up with a blower or something...beside, he'll probably break :lalala: . My car wont run as I'm (SuperFa) putting up the prize (plus the wife just blew the clutch for the second time on the way home tonight from my shop).

There has to be at least (3) three cars of each make to compete. I know there will be plenty of Boxes, but the egg may not make the number. I also know Nates down to run his tC and TrDtC2006 wants to come, too so I don't think there will be a problem there.

Any Scion can come, not just Dynasty cars.

We will probably only get 3-4 runs in, so try to make them count. Best ET of the night takes the win for their class. Don will have a score board so we can all see who's doin what.

You must wear long pants and closed toe shoes to race. Anyone running a 13.0 or faster must have a DOT approved helmet. Doh! oops, sorry...forgot we were talking about Scions haha

Trash talk makes you faster... :rofl: ...well, not really, but it makes it funner.

That's it.

You can go to the website above to check the track rules, they are pretty standard...I do not condone street racing, so keep all those ponies reined in till you get to the track, and when leaving remember the local police watch the roads nearby for amped up racers. Neither I (Shawn White) or my company (SuperFa) accepts any responsibility for damage to cars or persons at any time. Race at your own risk.

If you want pointers for running good times DON'T ASK DON!!! He don't know **** Loser . I'm not a big time racer, but have been down the track a few times and am always willing to help out. I'll also have my car there with an extra helmet if anyone wants to take a run. Ask Don...it's fun...now I just have to figure out how to get the stains out of that seat.

If you don't want to run then come on out anyways...it's a hell of a fun time and we need to have lots of pictures. The people racing are too busy to take pictures.

I know none of those Tampa fellas I met last night don't want any of this Orlando action, but lets try to talk them into coming anyways...I'm sure they'll be great at taking pictures and working the score board La La La

Be safe and have fun,

SuperFa

Nate2085 01-28-2006 02:27 PM

bump bump..this needs a sticky!!

06B0X 01-28-2006 10:12 PM

So do I need to reserve my torque-mobile for the night?

I'm picking one up tomorrow and will have it until Wednesday.

RedLine_tC 01-29-2006 11:49 AM

O Don, ill be down for sure partner...what u bringing the tC or the xB, cuz u know ur xB aint got ____ on me ;)

CXT 01-29-2006 02:03 PM

When did Don get a tC? Wish I coud make it out, But I'll be working. What time is this going on?

RedneckwithanxB 01-29-2006 02:45 PM

dons gettin a tc soooooon, time to trade up in life (plus im turning the xB into a work van type truck, so i cant drive that everyday

Nate2085 01-29-2006 03:20 PM

Redline, i'm bringin my tC...wanna go?

RedneckwithanxB 01-30-2006 08:16 AM

ya know shawn, if ya push it bacck a week i can come out and put these guys to school, but it all depends on what the public thinks

DJ_SpaRky 01-30-2006 08:48 PM

Too bad I can't go, already have plans, But (like Don said) if you push it back a week or 2, I might be able to go.

RedLine_tC 01-30-2006 09:35 PM

nate u gonna beat me bro..u got nitrous i dont haha...to expensive for me right now

Nate2085 01-30-2006 10:03 PM

lol i can't win the $50...i'm sponsored by the guy who is putting the show on...you know you still have a chance to win.

Superfa 01-31-2006 02:36 AM

I'd love to push the date back a week...I have a trade show that weekend and will be slammed. Unfortunately I've already invited everyone to come, so I wouldn't want to mess up anyone elses plans. We're all local, so we can go anytime.

Wont be the same without Dave and Don...Maria will probly bail, too :rofl: . It's a shame Don can't make it...my mom was gonna come out in the Aztec xB and whoop ya like a red headed step child. She may still be there to school all us young whipper-snappers. I learned everything I know from my momma, maybe she can help a few others. She can launch ANYTHING like John Force.

Wouldn't it be great if Don got whooped by an xA AND my lil ole mother?

I'll make sure to pack an extra bottle to show off Nate's car...free rides in a nitrous tC...wonder if there will be any takers.

RedLine_tC 01-31-2006 03:20 AM

ill take a free ride in the car with nitrous...just to see what it will feel like...cuz i kinda want to get it, but after seeing what happen to that one tC at exposed im kinda cautious bout it now

Superfa 01-31-2006 04:33 AM

yeah....like we've never seen a turbo or blower car on fire :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fsu1dolfan 01-31-2006 01:56 PM

Not sure where this track is but i would love to go!!!
you should set up a Night a Moroso....its pretty much in between both of us

RedneckwithanxB 01-31-2006 02:52 PM

shawn, i would loove to drag race the woman who shaped the man who i call "That A**hole"

but really, thanks anyway shawn.... but loosing to your mom would be just like loosing to you, since she tought ya ya know

Superfa 01-31-2006 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Fsu1dolfan
Not sure where this track is but i would love to go!!!
you should set up a Night a Moroso....its pretty much in between both of us

We had several cars from south Florida last time we ran...Moroso is not too bad a track, but I don't know many Scion people there. If the fellas you run with would like to get an event together I'd love to attend and offer a prize for the quickest of each car.

If you can make it we'll make it worth the drive.

Here's a map of the location...

https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c...aphoto/big.gif

Hope to see you there. My number is 352*223*6029 if you need directions.

Anyone local...some of us will be meeting up at my shop downtown Orlando between 4-5:00 to fill bottles, change tires, ect...if anyone needs directions you can call the number above or mapquest

1201 Jackson St
Orlando, FL