Notices
Regional - Southeast: ATL Metro Atlanta Metropolitan Area

Atlanta February Meet and Caravan

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 10:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default Atlanta February Meet and Caravan

The Atlanta Scikotics chapter is going to the Anniston/Oxford area to have our monthy meet. We will be joined by our Birmingham chapter and anyone from scionlife that responds to the post there. I would like to extend the invitation to ALL who are interested in attending. We will be meeting at the QuickTrip in Carrolton off I-20 exit 24. you can meet up with us there and caravan with us or meet us at the destination when you can.

the official QT meet time is 11am. we will leave there as promptly as possible to get to our destination by 12pm CST. the website address for the restaurant we will be hanging out at is: http://glasshouserestaurant.net/Home_Page.html, the postal address is:21 Ashley Lane, Munford, Alabama 36268.

It is because of the belief in the saying "One Love" and "United by Individuality" that i extend this invitation to you. I have nothing but respect for any and all Scion owners! I want to see Atlanta taken by storm with Scion owners, no matter what club they are in!!! Please reply or PM with your RSVP/questions.

This is a chance for anyone that is or is not in a club to see other scion owners! If you are not in a club, we will hopefully have a good mix of a few different clubs to get you on your way to being affiliated!
Old 01-20-2009, 07:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Cool Beans

See ya there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2009, 03:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default St Paddys

We will have all the cool details about the Scion St Paddys weekend plus parade in the ATL