Notices
Regional - Southeast: ATL Metro Atlanta Metropolitan Area

Say No to hhgregg! (My Personal Reason, Please Read)

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 06:12 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Default Say No to hhgregg! (My Personal Reason, Please Read)

I would like to ask everyone to boycott hhgregg. 4 employees, in full work attire, threatened my family and I when we were out at Taco Mac tonight. One even left a business card on my car, claiming I was rude to his nephew. I recall the event and I had just asked him to stop running his hands across my car. I even tried to talk to the guy and show him the finger prints and lines his nephew had just made across my car. But we left before they did, so one caught me at my car claiming it was "nice." Another hhgregg employee, about 6'4", got up in my face then grabbed me by my wrist threatening me. Once I got free and got into my car, he continued to make the threats to my Melissa, Tim, my Father-In-Law and Ramy (Scion Mall of GA). He told them "It isn't over." I don't take threats lightly, and I try not to be violent, so since all four of these guys were in uniform and one chose to leave his hhgregg business card on my car, I chose to send an e-mail to his higher ups, and I will be contacting the store tomorrow.

If you do not agree with me, that is fine. But I feel that I should ask for support from anyone I know and trust. Once again, I do not take threats to my family as a joke. These people know what my car looks like, and I know how often Lorelei rides in that car, not to mention Melissa. I am not a happy man right now.

I am not asking anyone to post in support or non-support. If you support me - boycott, and e-mail hhgregg corporate. If you do not support me, then just got to the next post. Thank you for at least taking the time to read this.

Ronnie