Notices
Scion FR-S Owner's Lounge
Scion FR-S Forum - The Scion sport coupe

Offering a "free" multistage paint correction, glass coating, interior detail

Old 07-09-2013, 02:12 AM

Default Offering a "free" multistage paint correction, glass coating, interior detail

Hi My name is Aaron, Im the owner operator of Masterwork Detail in Tampa Florida. I'm interested in growing my business and one of the best ways to do that I think is through word of mouth, customer referals, and the internet.

As the title states I'm offering a full paint correction (multi stage if required,) a glass class coating, which would be either Opticoat Pro or 2 layers of CQuartz UK, and a full interior detail at NO financial cost to you. What I am asking for in return is a writeup on the forum sharing your experience, if you dont like it please provide me with feedback on what you would like to see improved, that's it.

The value of the detail ranges from 500.00 to 800.00 depending on the condition of the vehicle which would require either single or multi stage correction, steaming of carpets, removal of wheels if required.

If your interested please PM me.

Some of my work can be found on my facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/MasterworkDetail?fref=ts

***If this post is inappropriate please let me know and I will remove it.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:31 AM

I just wanted to complete this, I found someone to sponsor, I'll post pictures here when it's complete