Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion FR-S Suspension & Handling (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-fr-s-suspension-handling-1849/)
-   -   Test Car Wanted (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-fr-s-suspension-handling-1849/test-car-wanted-219511/)

TB_Performance_Products 11-28-2012 06:22 AM

Test Car Wanted

TB Performance Products is looking for a test Car in Southern California. Bring your car in for a day and drive off with a full line of chassis bracing. We will be using your car for measurements and test fitting of braces, anything we come up with will be given to you for free.

-Evan Miers, Tb Performance Products

nguyener 11-28-2012 02:59 PM

Wow great offer! Someone jump on this quick!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

deez 11-28-2012 03:48 PM

Sounds good and all but who the heck is TB Performance? Haha

TB_Performance_Products 11-28-2012 04:46 PM

What!? a Tc driver who hasn't heard of us...

Well we build chassis bracing and they can be found here http://www.tbperformanceproducts.com...sis-braces.php

deez 11-28-2012 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by TB_Performance_Products (Post 4072448)
What!? a Tc driver who hasn't heard of us...

Well we build chassis bracing and they can be found here http://www.tbperformanceproducts.com...sis-braces.php

Yeah, a TC and a tc2 driver, and nope. Never heard. Does that really surprise you? My tc1 is fully built and this is the first I've heard of you. Am I alone?

RoboCop 11-28-2012 08:11 PM

Agreed, who the heck is tb performance?
Looking at a few pictures, these products look like the simplest designs ever that are just welded together and done.

deez 11-28-2012 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by RoboCop (Post 4072482)
Agreed, who the heck is tb performance?
Looking at a few pictures, these products look like the simplest designs ever that are just welded together and done.

Thank god. I been around for a while I was gonna say.. It can't just be me.

o TaGGeD o 11-28-2012 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by deez (Post 4072489)
Thank god. I been around for a while I was gonna say.. It can't just be me.

I'm with you guys on this one I owned a tc1 and tc2 now and I've never heard of th either but hell if someone will back them up and confirm there product does something then down but as of no it looks like its just adding extra weight

deez 11-28-2012 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by o TaGGeD o (Post 4072502)
I'm with you guys on this one I owned a tc1 and tc2 now and I've never heard of th either but hell if someone will back them up and confirm there product does something then down but as of no it looks like its just adding extra weight

You wouldn't catch me "leaving" my car with a bunch of strangers who claim they have the best product on the market and I never even heard of the company... C'mon.

TB_Performance_Products 11-29-2012 06:15 AM

Nah not really Deez, if everyone knew about us I'm thinking we'd have had an FRS in a while ago =)

We are new and still growing, can't argue with that. We are licensed bonded an insured if that means anything to you guys ;) My partner also tends to be a bit over zealous on descriptions... but most descriptions are from my experiance. Also, the owner is more than welcome to stay and watch our process =D

deez 11-29-2012 11:05 PM

Good luck.

2tCornot2tC 11-30-2012 05:39 AM

I’m a structures engineer (on F-15s at the moment) and I’m going over to TB Performance to give them a hand with their designs. My forte is automotive chassis/suspension design and I love to make cars handle. I’ve also got a very good feel for cars and structures. I’ve got a tC2 (my son’s) that I want a mid chassis brace for and none of the ones on the market meet my requirements…that is, none of them are good enough for me. I propositioned TB Performance and challenged them that I can make a stiffer, stronger and lighter mid chassis brace than they have and this is coming to head on December 22nd. Come witness this and get a chassis brace for your car… If you don’t like what you see, you can always back out.

I looks like these guys do a good job fabricating, just lack some engineering guidance. I'll provide this for them when I go visit them.

I’d like to design one for the FR-S, just because I might get one. I’ll be coming to the States for Christmas and New Year’s from half way around the world…I’m working/living overseas right now…so the window of opportunity is quite small. I hope to see one there...

Take a look at my signature's link to see some of the mods I've done to the tC2.

deez 12-08-2012 03:28 AM

Oh word. lol, best of luck.

EOIO3 12-08-2012 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by deez (Post 4074450)
Oh word. lol, best of luck.

From a guy that doesn't even own an FR-S... What was point of even posting anything at all? You didn't contribute anything...positive or negative.

ashtc2 12-09-2012 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by EOIO3 (Post 4074496)
From a guy that doesn't even own an FR-S... What was point of even posting anything at all? You didn't contribute anything...positive or negative.

The alter ego strikes again.

FreedomPenguin 12-09-2012 03:48 AM

Some of you troll too much. If your not interested don't post negative things.

deez 12-09-2012 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by EOIO3 (Post 4074496)

Maybe you should read the thread again. I asked who TB performance was, then they replied and sounded shocked that I hadn't heard of them as a TC owner. Doesn't matter Atleast I'm not the only one who hasn't heard of them. Don't be mad ;)

TB_Performance_Products 12-16-2012 04:18 AM

Still looking for one guys, free braces... the offer might not be here for long ;)

masterbB 12-19-2012 05:05 AM

hey, I can help you guys out. Car is at body shop this week but can do it sometime right after christmas. Send me a pm and I can send you any info, pics, or sposor lists you guys need.