10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Toyota Venza ’Top Dog’ When it Comes to Pet Comfort, Travel

Bon
Allscion -- an e-commerce website with news and accessories for your Scions
http://www.allscion.com/store

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=86821

“More than 29 million Americans have traveled with their pets within the past three years,” says Bob Zeinstra, national product marketing manager for Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc., “and more than half of all dog owners consider their pet’s comfort when buying a car. Our goal is to inform these on-the-go pet owners that Venza is a great choice when it comes to creature comfort and pet travel safety options.”

Venza kicks off its pet bonanza this month as the exclusive automotive sponsor of America’s most popular dog production, the “Westminster Kennel Club (WKC) Dog Show,” which premiers Monday, February 9, and continues Tuesday, February 10 on USA Network. Sponsorship includes exclusive online vignettes showcasing the Venza and featuring WKC Host David Frei, who will provide traveling tips with “man’s best friend.” The vignettes will also be available for streaming on USA Network’s popular Character Rewind site.

WKC sponsorship is followed by the Global Pet Expo February 12-14 in Orlando, Fla. Venza will be the featured vehicle for pet travel safety demonstrations by pet accessory maker, Kurgo. Kurgo pet accessories are among those offered for the Venza through Toyota dealers.

February also marks the kick-off for a series of Venza “Dog Park Days,” which will roll-out first in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Denver. Events will be open invitations to pets and their owners to enjoy a doggone fun day on Venza, with free pet travel safety seminars by certified pet trainers; Venza ride and drive demos for pets and their owners; pet accessory and other giveaways; and free coffee, donuts and dog treats.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This is way more car than you see on tv. I saw one at my local dealer when I went for my 5000 mile check up and oil change.

This thing is freaking big. Its like a chevy surburban thats been dropped on 20s. Seriously, it has 20 inch wheels. Its roomy inside, tons of storage, 4 times as much as the scion xb.

My only disappointment was the lack of 4 or awd.